chapter fourteen

"Well Braxton is now in jail and you are now drama-free

"Well Braxton is now in jail and you are now drama-free." Kylie hugs me.

"There is still Ryan and their little std group," Kyle tells her and she hits him with her book.

"Would you just let it be damn it!" She yells at him. I rolled my eyes as those two continue to argue with each other.

"Brynn." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw the barbie herself, Paris Jones.

She was famous for you, sleeping around, and for also being the girl that Braxton cheated on me with. Ain't that something.

I had no problems with her until she started shoving her and Brax's sex life in my face. I mean I wasn't jealous but it was soooo annoying.

"What?"

"You locked my boyfriend away!" She screams and her little lalaloopsies behind her gave me "glares" that looked more funny than intimidating.

Is she okay? Like did she not know what he did?

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't, she's a little slow.

They're literally clowns, but clowns are way better looking than them.

"Your boyfriend deserves to be in there for what he did," Rex says.

"He will come out soon and he will get you back." She spits in my face. Literally. I'm going to literally puke in this bitch.

I wiped my face with my sleeve. "According to my lawyers, he is facing charges for assault, underage drinking, and drug use so that'll be about 10-15 years," I told her and her eyes widen.

"You bitchface."

"What an original insult." I gave her a fake smile before turning around and closing my locker.

"This isn't over. Ryan and I will make your life miserable for what you did to him." She yells.

"Okay, have fun." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

You see I'm nice to people only when I get the same back.

Issac taught me to not be too nice like Levi was.

He told me everything you're supposed to know before going into high school. Claire and Taylor both got the same talk.

I walked into my first class which was Calculus. I hated math. I used to love it you know when it was easy.

The harder it gets the more hate I have towards it, what is the point in learning all these useless formulas? I don't understand.

This week was spirit week and today we had to wear anything that is the color burgundy, white or black.

Soooo I wore a white fitted crop top, black cardigan, and burgundy high-waisted ripped jeans with black knee-high boots.

Kylie and I decided to match. Well, she kinda forced me so she wore a black tank top, white ripped jeans, and burgundy knee-high boots.