💞Chapter four💞

Continue from last chapter

We head up to my room. "Damn. Yo room nice as fuck" he says.

(Picture of her room in chapter two)

"Thanks" I say. "Go get changed so we can go" he says putting his feet in my bed. "Nigga getcho feet of my bed" I say. "See. It's always the short people that are mean" he says mugging me. "Fuck you" I say as I walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

I get out of the shower, flat iron my hair, then get dressed.

I put my hair up and I walk out of the room to get my duffel bag. Trevon just stares at me. "Why are you looking at me like that" I say. He doesn't say anything. "Nigga I know I'm fat. You don't have to stare" I say. "Ma you not fat. You is nowhere near fat. You just look good" he says. I start laughing. "What's funny" he asks. "You" I say. He looks at me confused. "I'm fat" I say packing my stuff.

"No you not. You nothin close to fat, you just got a body" he says. "Eisha walkin stick lookin ass just pressed" he says. "If you say so" I say. "But you not wearin that outside of this house" he says. "Why" I ask. "Those" he says pointing to my ass at tities. I just roll my eyes. "I'm dead ass" he says. "I'm not changing" I say. He takes off his jacket at gives it to me. "Put it on" he says. "No" I say. "Yes" he says back. "It won't fit me" I say. "That means it will cover those up" he says. "UUUUGGGGHHH FINE" I say.

I put on the jacket, grab my bag, and walk out of the room. "Mommy. We're leaving" I say from the kitchen. "Okay sweetie" she says. "Do you have your taser" she asks. "Moooommmm" I say. "Fine bye. Love you" she says. "Love you too" I say back.

"Can I ask you a question" he asks. "Sure" I say. "Why did you date that nigga" he asks. "Because it seemed like a good idea at the time. He was sweet and nice. But then came the beatings and he raped me. Later on I found out it was a dare" I say sadly. "Damn" he says.

"I'm good though. My BESTFRIEND beat his ass" I say laughing. "Enough with that best friend shit. I'm your nigga" he says. The car stops in front of a huge house. "Boy bye" I say laughing. "C'mon get out ma" he says smiling.

We get out of the car and go to the front door. We open the door and I see a really pretty girl sitting on the couch. "Hi" she says. "This is my little sister Melanie" he says. "Melanie, this is my luh baby" he says as me puts his arm around my shoulder. I pinch him. "I'm his...bestfriend" I say.

"FINALLY damn. You brought a pretty one. Them other loose pussy ass hoes was baldheaded and ugly" Melanie says. Trevon his her upside the head. "Language Mel" he says. She bucks at him. "MAAAAAA TRE KEEPS HITTIN ME" Melanie yells. I see a woman come downstairs who I'm guessing is him mom. She is beautiful.

"Stop hittin ya sister" she says. Then she looks at me and smiles. "You must be Yazmyn" she says. "Yes ma'am" I say. "Well hello my future daughter in law" she says. I start coughing. Melanie and Trevon laugh. "C'mon Yazmyn. Let's have a girl chat" Melanie says pulling my wrist.

We get to a room and we sit down. "So you like my brother huh" she asks. "I think so" I say back. "Buuuuutt" she says. "I'm scared of....feelings" I say. "Huh" she says. "I'm scared that I'm going to get hurt again. I don't want to put myself in a situation where I can potentially get hurt" I am looking down. "Look babe. I know what my brother does for a living and there are many situations where he can hurt you, but the way he talk about you, proves to me that he won't" she says.

What does he do for a living?

"But you just have to trust him" she says. "I guess" I say smiling. I give her a hug. "Damn guh. Yo hair smell good" she says. "And this all natural?" she asks. I nod my head.