Chapter 12

Adeus was walking around in circles within the confines of his son's room.

His face showing a worried and grim expression as he takes a look at his 3rd child, Aden's sleeping expression.

This situation looks absolutely ridiculous since Duke Adeus had the height and build of a Grizzly bear but had the refinery of a high ranking noble.

Adues hair was flaming red like his son and he wore a white shirt underneath his big red vest, topped by his smokey grey coat tailored with red and silver linings and his pants were colored black.

His black eyes with vermillion wisps, were narrowed.

His big hands were clenched tightly, it's tan color mixed with lighter shades in the form of scars.

Adeus tried to inhale deeply to relax himslef til they return but he just couldn't do it but luckily for him, the door opened in time.

The person who entered the room consists of 4 people.

The first was an old man with Chimera like characteristics. With a goat head, a lion body and a lizard as well a goat leg hidden underneath his black longsleeves, blue pants and white lab coat. The old man also had a scorpion tail and duck wings as extra appendages.

"Duke Ingitius, we have come with the news concerning Young master Pyrrhus"

The Chimera like old man said while fixing his spectacles.

"Thank you for coming Dr. Kyriam"

Adeus who regained his calm and with an elegance fit for a noble, he greeted the Chimera like old man known as Dr. Kyriam.

Adeus then moved his vision towards the 3 other people in the room and his eyes softened looking at them.

The first one was a beautiful woman with long blond hair that reached her hips and her eyes the magnificent color of molten gold. Her skin was like porcelain and she had a very worried expression on her face. She was also quite tall and reached the height of 170cm. She wore an elegant red dress that perfectly fitted her body. And her special features were the specks of golden scales adorning her arms,neck,chest and the sides of her face. She also had small golden horns resting on her head.

The truth of the matter was that the woman was actually a dragon, currently in the her human like form.

And beside her were a pair of twins, one female and the other male. Both had blond hair with streaks of red. Their skin were light in color and they had black eyes that currently mirrors anxiety. One small white horn reside on each of their head. On the left side for girl and the right side for boy.

The female twin's hair was long enough to reach the shoulders and she wore a simple below the knee red dress decorated with gold and black ribbons while the male was cloth in yellow longsleeves topped with a red vest. And he wore a black pants fitted on his legs.

The 3 people who Adeus was currently looking at was his wife, Marigold Aureliana Ignitius and his twin children, Eva Riqueza Ignitius and Rei Adarvan Ignitius.

The twins just turned 14 years old last month, while Aden is going to be 11 within 4 months.

Adues is a pureblooded Fire Oni while Marigold is a Golden dragon known for their white fire.

Although Eva and Rei are more dragon than fire oni, they still portray some characteristics of an Oni. But Aden is only, a little part dragon and more of a fire Oni, so much so that they doubt the youngest could even transform into a dragon.

There was chances of Aden turning into a dragonoid form with dragon wings and tail while breathing fire, but turning into a complete dragon was impossible.
Despite that fact, Aden was the most gifted when it came to magic among the 3, and that was enough for the red headed boy.

Now the reason why they all gathered here today was because of what happened to Aden last night.

The Ignitius family visited the Demon Palace because they were going to ask the infamous scientist/inventor of the Demon Realm to make a weapon suitable for Aden since the boy already proved himself worthy of one. They were going to greet the Demon King today and last night was supposed to be their rest.

But Aden got over exited and trained himself, the boy amazingly managed to make 15 [Flame Wisps] appear but the boy got way over his head when he ask to practice the spell [Fire Burst]. That spell was to dangerous to practice without the proper magical equipment as a support and Aden was too young.

Adeus could still remember the angry expression on his son's face when he was reprimanded and when Aden walked out of the training field with fuming steps.

Adeus let his some walk off so that he could calm down, but he didn't expect this to happen.

Last night at about 8PM someone knocked at the room where his family and him was resting. He though it was a servant telling them of something but what he didn't expect was for it to be one of Aden's maid, 2 of his soldiers and 1 from the Demon Palace and they were carrying an unconscious Aden!

Adeus tried to get an answer from them immediately but they looked at him blank expressions and deem eyes, signs of a mind control type magic.

Adeus felt his heart dropped and he took away Aden from them with great hast and miraculously the spell that was casted over the 4 was cancelled.

This meant that the order given to them had been fulfilled and now they were back to their normal selves.

When the situation was explained to the confused servants, they paled and profusely apologized.

Then in return the servants explained what they did before they became prey for the Mind Control like spell.

'The person who did this probably didn't have time to do anything to Aden but-'

Adeus looked back on the tattered clothes his son wore when they found him, hanging on the chair.

'The clothes that he wore and the amount of mana depletion that happened to Aden says that he did a Mid-level fire spell and lost control of it.'

Adeus also had sent soldiers out to investigate the entrance of the forest right after the servants explained what happened last night.

There were signs of someone losing control of a Mid-level spell but there was also signs of it being erased or annulled.

'The one who is able to erase magic is the Aiz family and the two remaining members, are currently out of the Demon realm'

Adeus grimly thought, he then turned his sight towards his family and urged them to check up on Aden, which they gladly complied to.

Dr. Kyriam looked at him and begun to make some hypothesis on what might be the cause of this event when Aden showed signs of waking up.

The boy started squirming and mumbling much to the worry of his family and slowly he opened his eyes and sat up. He looked around the room in a half conscious state with dazed eyes.

The people in the room waited with silent anticipation on how Aden was going to react.

After a minute or less, Aden finally was fully conscious.

His expression changes from a peaceful one to a scared one.

His pupils dilated, faced paled and he started trembling.

The first 2 words that came out of his mouth shook everyone to their cores.