Ch. 54

Enjoy loves! Tysm For 36k reads! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

I made sure to get medication for the flight to help my stomach feel less nauseous. I am not about to sit on a plane for almost 6 hours without something to help me.

"Baby you ready?" Ariana asks.

We've finally arrived at the airport and are now standing outside of our private jet. I'm not in the best mood, because it's only 4am in the morning, but I'm doing my best not to be grumpy.

"Yeah, I still can't believe you rented a private island in Jamaica for the weekend."

"Well I want to be able to spend time with you, without anyone else bugging us." She tells me, while stringing her fingers up my arm.

"How did I end up with you again?"

"What do you mean?" She says laughing.

"Like, I don't deserve you. You shouldn't be spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on me." I tell her, keeping my head focused on the ground.

I feel a hand caress my chin and Ariana turns my head up to hers.

"That's where you're wrong. You're worth every penny and more Y/n. You make me so happy everyday. I want you to know just how much you mean to me." She says.

My stomach flips in excitement and joy at her words.

"A-Ari I.." I'm at a loss for words, and before I can even think of anything to say in return, Ariana captures my lips with hers.

I can tell she's putting all of her love and compassion into the kiss, as she snakes an arm around my back, pulling my body closer to her own.

When she finally decides to end the kiss, my cheeks feel like there on fire and my legs feel a little weak.

"Wow."

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing-it's just, that kiss. It felt so so-

"Sloppy?" She says laughing.

"No, no, heartfelt"

Ariana raises an eyebrow questioningly at me.

"I mean it. That kiss felt so full of sincerity and love, that I'm just-wow"

"Well I'm glad to provide, you are my girlfriend anyway" She says, laughing a little more.

"Now come on, we're wasting valuable vacation time" She says, pulling me towards the plane.

"Okay okay I'm coming, calm down"

-About halfway into the flight-

Ariana's spent the last half an hour or so just scrolling through her phone and my medication has finally kicked in.

I thought I'd feel drowsy and want to take a nap, but no. I'm craving something way different.

Every time I look over at Ariana, all I can focus on is her lips.

Not in like a I want to fuck or make love way, but like a I want affection type of way. It's weird, and I don't know why. I just wanna shower her with kisses.

"Y/n?" Ariana says.

"Y-Yeah?" I didn't realize how long I had been staring.

"Is there a reason you've been staring at me?" She asks.

"Do I really need one?"

She lifts an eyebrow at me questioningly.

Jeez how many times is she gonna give me this look today.