The Reunion

^^^^NOT MY VIDEO!

It was a late July night when the boys made the call. They all agreed to come back and become the biggest band in the world once again. The problem was that the boys now liked different styles of music so it was going to be hard to write the songs they were expected to write while being in One Direction.

There is also another problem which has the boys worried a bit. Two of the boys haven't seen nor spoken to each other since the band broke up. It's not that they didn't like each other or anything, they are just weren't allowed to interact anymore.

The real problem if the is that those two boys who didn't speak for years are none other than Harry Edward Styles and Louis William Tomlinson, the best voices in the band. For years they weren't allowed to be in the same room or place and now that they're getting the band back together to which they have to be together and interact twenty-four-seven had both boys sweating like crazy.

Today July 23, of the year 2020 is the day the boys will meet up in the stadium 'Madison Square Garden'. Niall had gone there hours before they were supposed to arrive, leaving him alone in the stadium, which is never a good idea. Liam arrived 30 minutes before the exact arrival time, leaving him with Niall who wouldn't shut up about the reunion.

Third, came Zayn which had both Liam and Niall in complete shock. Zayn later explained to the boys that One Direction wouldn't be One Direction without its fifth member. Fifth, came Harry to which he brought the other three boys into a hug and told Zayn that he was grateful he didn't have to make that stupid 5th member is missing joke every time they mentioned his departure.

And lastly, like always was Louis. He entered the stadium with a nervous smile and fidgety hands. Niall was the first to hug him, telling him how happy he is to see him again. That's how it went with the boys all hugging Louis and helping him feel welcome until Harry was the only one left to hug him.

Louis stared at the green-eyed boy in front of him with wide eyes. It felt so weird that not long ago they were only able to see each other through pictures fans or paparazzi took, to seeing each other in person. Without warning, Harry ran into Louis's arms and hugged the shorter lad with big yet strong arms.

Louis froze in his spot, not knowing what to do until he looks at the other boys who give him nods of encouragement. Louis takes a deep breath before wrapping his mall yet strong arms around the boy he was forced to push away so many years ago. They hugged each other in a bone-crushing hug until Louis finally speaks up; " I had missed you so much Hazza."

Those words may mean nothing to others but to Harry, they meant the world. He let out a watery laugh before replying, "I had to Lou."

Their band members stared at them with proud yet sad smiles. They all knew that everything will be different from now on but they also knew they were able to get through it because they have and always will have each other.

¡The End!

7-3-19
11:40 P.M
568 words!
I hope you enjoyed this small one-shot I made.

I also made this for One Direction's 9 year anniversary! Which us today!

7-23-19

Who is still going strong and waiting for the boys to come back?!

Because I am!