Chapter 3

Heart's Pov.
I woke up as usual very early in the morning , am usually awake by five , I organized Mighty's uniform that my nanny had perfectly ironed, make breakfast , clean alittle , I dont want the nanny coming and finding a warzone looking house , shes human too shes middle aged in her fifties , shes the best nanny I could ever ask for .
By six thirty Mighty is awake , I ran her a bath , I comb her soft long black hair and tie it to a neat high ponytail and place a pink bow I get dressed quickly into my uniform and do a little makeup . We have breakfast as we chitchat , we pray , I take her backpack and pack her lunch .

I drop her off to school the nanny will come pick her in the evening after school , after watching her dissapear into the hallway I head to work. I park my car typically a simple Honda car .
" His car will be arriving here in three minutes, here is where you will pick him up , this is his house , his office , incase you forget I have sent it to your email so it would be easy ."Mr Robin said , I am quick at knowing places, his house is in some posh estate , his office is in the busy parts of the streets , a huge tower , am to pick him from the airport .
" Hes quite intimidating so dont let him get to you , "he said . I get intimidated a lot in this business , basically because am a woman , young and petite but I keep my cool and let it slide though sometimes I fantasize punching some clients on their balls. Mr Robin's phone rang he picked it up .

"Yes okay " he said and ended the call . He nodded at me . He led me to the parking lot . Whoa! An Audi R8 fuck! I havent driven one in my entire life , most of what I was allocated to drive were Mercedes benz, Limos, SUVs, and Landcruisers . Its definately my lucky day God I know its you .
Mr Robin opened the door for me on the drivers seat , O fastened my seatbelt as I took off my heels.
" Andrei is Mr Leo's bodyguard , he will guide you if you need any assistance"Mr Robin said. I didnt notice the tall mascular cute guy standing next to the door of the car. I shook his hand he looked so fucking serious chill dude ! I put on my black handgloves .

" all the best honey "Mr Robin said .
"Thank you sir "I replied . Andrei sat in the passanger seat next to me , I started the car and drove out of the building . This car was a baby , so smooth and comfy the seats were so heavenly , and the scent of luxury kissed my nostrils .
In a minutes we arrived at the airport , Andrei instructed me to drive to another exit and park at a certain spot . His plane had not yet arrived . In a few minutes the plane touched the runway and stopped a few meters where the car was , I stepped outside the car . Opening the passengers door ajar , my hands folded to my front my heels were so clean I could see my reflection .

After what felt like an eternity , a gentleman walked down the staircase his eyes were on his phone wow he was so handsome ! Brown hair , chisel like jawhone , he wore a blue suit , white shirt with no tie but unbuttoned the first two buttons , he didnt look up he was so drawn to his phone , and he wore a golden wedding ring , hes definately married but I cant be so sure , I wear a ring on my ring finger yet am single , I wear it to keep off some creeps so they know am taken by a man I damn know well he doesnt exist , but since I wear gloves none can see the ring .
He got into the car ,I got into the drivers seat , fastened my seatbelt , took off my heels , Andrei closed the door of mr Hot guy side , he sat next to me .

I started the engine and drove out of the airport my vagina was sweating more than any body part, keep it cool Heart. His spicy cologne filled the car , I shot a few glances at him , his eyes still glued on his phone he was really cute uplcose , he made a phone call. When his call ended he placed his phone aside . Finally . There was heavy traffic a perfect opportunity to have ample time to admire his features . Luckily my sunglases were midnight dark and slightly oversized just how I loved it so he couldnt see my eyes looking at him .

Lia , my daughter's nanny always tells me I have the sexiest eyes , I did get a lot of compliments about my eyes while I was still hustling doing odd jobs before getting the chaffeur job back at the orphanage the nuns and sisters used to say I have sinful eyes , that they would tempt any man into sin , such wierdos with retarded thinking ! When I took walks across the street with my daughter people gave me looks and some just stopped me to admire my eyes and take photos of my eyes at some point I felt uncomfortable and had to buy sunglasses to avoid too much attention . He looked at the mirror view of the car infront our eyes met though mine was still in my shades perfectly hidden , shit! He looked confused , slightly angry . Keep it cool Heart.