9. You can trust me

Author POV

Jungkook cannot control his anger when he saw the boy lying on the floor with tear stains all over his face. His hair messy and bruises all over his neck and chest which was visible from his torn t-shirt.

His mind just wanted to punch that manager to death and he immediately turned around to go back and do the same. But the voice stopped him. The broken voice which Jungkook heard. From the first day they both met, jungkook just wanted to help Jimin.

"J--jung--kook". Jimin called the latter with tears in his eyes but smile on his face.

Jungkook's step halted and he just walked towards Jimin.

"Jimin. I am s---

"Kook bl-ank--et".

"Yes just a second Jimin". Jungkook walked speedily towards Jimin's bed grabbed the blanket and covered Jimin's body with it.

"Let's go to bed Jimin".
Jungkook spoke weakly. He wanted to cry but he cannot. He is here to support the boy, not to cry. He was so sensitive and the state of Jimin really wasn't helping.

"Koo-k, i can't w--wa-lk".

"Its okay. I am here. I'll take you to bed". With this, jungkook picked the smaller boy up from the floor, very carefully, not wanting to hurt him even more.

"Here we go. I am here. Okay".

Jimin smiled. " I don't want you to see me like this".

Jungkook tried to hold back his tears but he cannot. Jimin looked miserable. He never wanted to see him like this. Last time they met, Jimin just looked sad but now jimin's appearance shouts only one word: Broken.

"Jimin, where first-aid box. Your b.. bruises needs treatment". Jungkook controlled his broken voice.

"There in the right side cabinet". Jimin told him and ge goes to take it. He got time to wipe his tears. He doesn't want Jimin to see him like this, crying. So he just smiled.

"Okay, so let's clean you up first".

"Jun---"

"Its okay Jimin. This is me. Your friend. You can trust me, right?"

Jimin just nodded with a weak smile.

Jungkook had seen nervousness in Jimin's eyes. He assured the boy, but he is nervous himself. He don't know if he can see Jimin with wounds and marks and bruises all over his body. He feels like he will not be able to control himself from crying in front of him.

"Where's the bathroom?" Jk asked.

"There beside the wardrobe". Jimin pointed.

Jungkook then goes there and came out with a jug of water and a towel.

Jungkook goes near small boy and took his hand and started cleaning the bruises with wet towel.

Jimin just kept his stares at Jungkook. Jungkook was holding his hand like he was a flower and if Jungkook puts more pressure it will break. Jimin smiled unconsciously. He looked in the eyes of the tall boy and noticed only one think: pureness. Unlike others, Jungkook eyes were not filled with lust. His eyes were pure and this is enough for Jimin to relax in his touch.