Chapter 56

Anyways enjoy.
***
Cassie Davis
I was the last one to step into the door of my house. The house was quiet and of course no one was home but Wade, Sydney, Kai, and I.

Wade turned on the light.

"Kai take a shower. Sydney go to your room." He mumbled. Kai went straight upstairs and so did Sydney.

After the girls reached the top of the stairs, Wade followed them up there. I was honestly glad the night was over. But it was weird Wade didn't haul off like I thought he would. It was good on my part because all I wanted to do was get into my pajamas and go to bed. I was done for the night.

I walked down the hallway into my room, turning on my light and setting my things down beside my bed. Slipping off my shoes, I plopped down on my bed. I had a long day. I laid on my bed, stretching around on it and not caring that I was still in my street clothes. I was literally about to pass out at any moment.

I got up, removing my clothes and replacing them with pajamas found in my drawer. I turned my light off, grabbing my phone from my purse and getting back in bed. Slowly but surely I dozed off. My eyelids got heavier and heavier until I was completely asleep.
***
12:15am
"Cassie." Someone spoke, shaking me awake.

My light was on and there stood Wade hovering over me with his arms crossed. I scrunched up my face in confusion and disgust.

"Why are you waking me up? Why are you even in my room bro?" I asked.

"Get the fuck up." He spat, yanking my covers off of me.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed. "Mommy!"

"She ain't even home." He chuckled. "Now get the fuck up."

I took a look a Wade. I rolled my eyes, getting back under my covers and closing my eyes like he wasn't there.

"Get the fuck up!" He bellowed yanking my entire body off of my bed causing me to fall to the ground.

"Christin!" I shouted.

"She ain't here either. Just me and you. Since you wanna be all big and bad." He chuckled.

"What are you talking about?!" I exclaimed.

"Stop acting retarded Cassie. You know what the fuck you did. Sydney and Kai told me everything. We either gone do this the hard way or the easy way." He yelled.

"Yo...your bugging right now..." I mumbled, getting up from the floor and putting my hand in his face.

"You either gone apologize to my kids or we gone discuss some things with ya moms." Wade proposed.

"Apologize for what?! They were the ones that-" I spoke before he cut me off.

"Apologize for purposely losing them at the carnival, feeding Kai too much sugar, refusing to pay for them, and let's not forget how TRIPPED MY DAUGHTER, AND went off on the both of them as if you were their parent." Wade emphasized.

"Wait what?" I asked in confusion. "Make that make sense. How was I gone feed Kai too much sugar but then not pay for her at the same time?"

"CASSIE. I don't have time for ya fucking games. Go in the living room and apologize to my kids." Wade huffed.

I thought for a while. I had nothing to lose. The most valuable thing I had in my life right now was literally my life.