Amnesia

A/N: Hey everyone, I really need you people to suggest some ideas because I'm running out fast. By the way, Y-, means the first letter/s of your name.

Words: 1370
Next: Under Your Spell

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A groan emits from my lips as I slowly draw forwards into consciousness, my eyes blinking in the bright light. I begin to take in my surroundings. Or at least I try to. I'm suddenly engulfed in a hug with a brown haired boy and I feel a soft tear dot my shoulder. I breath in their scent, it was familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, so I drew back in the hopes of seeing the person would help me recall who they were. I push back and look into their brown, puffy eyes, like they'd been crying. My instincts kicked in and I immediately wanted to comfort this really cute boy. 

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked. "What's your name?" Speaking of which, I could barely remember mine. Y-, Y-, It was definitely Y-something. I was interrupted by the boy gasping and looking me in the face with pain swirling in his chocolaty eyes.

"You mean, you don't remember me?" He whispered.

"I'm sorry, am I meant to?" I softly questioned back, putting a hand on his shoulder to console him. 

"Yes." Without another word, he jumped from his seat and began marching towards a blonde boy with thongs and a doctor's coat. There were a lot of angry words spoken and hand gestures, mainly all from the brown-haired boy, and then they both started making their way over to me. The blonde sat in front of me and looked me dead in the eye, while the other couldn't even glance in my direction, I didn't know what I'd done wrong.

"What do you remember?" The blonde asked in a kind voice.

"I-I" Thoughts started rushing back through my head and I put a hand to my temples and started rubbing it, trying to ease the pain. "I remember I was attacked, by a-ahh, ow- by a weird cheerleader girl. And a guy -gosh, ow- black hair and green eyes. But he wasn't doing the killing. He was doing the rescuing. Told me he was a, ahh -god, that hurts- a demigod, I think. And that I was one to. Then he brought me here, and it gets real fuzzy after that."

"Gods, that was months ago." The brown-eyed boy muttered just loud enough for me to hear, making me confused, so I turned back to the blonde who shot a glare at him.

"Yeah, it was." The blonde replied to my wordless question. "It would appear you have amnesia." The chocolaty-haired boy tensed at the thought.

"You don't think there's a quest or anything like that going on, do you?" The blonde ignored the question.

"Anyway, you probably don't remember, but I'm Will and Grumpy over there is Leo." Will filled in for me. "Now, can I please check the back of your head?" So I spun around on the bed with my feet crossed and hair over one shoulder (if you have short hair, just ignore that part) so he could get a good look at the back of my neck. He touched the bump that had formed there and I winced as shards of hot ice rebounded up my neck and through my skull. I instinctively moved my head away from his touch to avoid more pain. 

"Ow." I groan, the very word making my pulse throb painfully in my ears.

"Hmm." Will hummed in conformation. "That's what I thought. It appears you're going to have to stay in the infirmary for a few more days so I can make sure you fully recover. I'm gonna go grab some amnesia for the pain." Will hops up stiffly and I grab a hold of his wrist before he can leave and he turns back around to face me.

"Am I gonna get my memories back?" I questioned in a weak voice, eyes cast down at my shoes. Silence filled the room in answer. My hand slipped from Will's wrist and down to my lap.

"I don't know." Then Will slipped from the room without another word.

With my face downcast, I didn't notice Leo coming to sit next to me until I felt a dip in the bed beside me. I instinctively placed my head on his shoulder, seeking the comfort of a boy I had deemed a stranger not to long ago, I don't know why I did it, it just seemed so right. A couple seconds passed in a strangely comfortable and familiar silence.

"We were close, weren't we?" My sudden question, and maybe even the words themselves, caused Leo to twist his head round to look me in my face. His movements meaning my head slipped from his shoulder as I slid into his liquidy brown eyes. 

"Do you remember?" He questioned, hope filling his face. I gave a soft shake of my head, my heart shattering at the sight of his disappointment.

"I just assumed, because you cared so much, but what I don't get is why you were disappointed when you realised I didn't have my memories. It was almost like you were scared of something." I whispered, I almost groaned when he moved his gaze from me, down to the white bed sheets.

"You." I thought I heard him whisper. "What?"

"You." He said a bit louder this time. "I was scared of loosing you."

"We were closer than friends, weren't we?" I asked, trying desperately to hide the excitement in my voice. I couldn't believe I had been with someone so cute!

"Yeah," He went back to whispering again, "But I understand if you don't love me anymore, it was probably only out of pity to begin with."

"What do you mean 'out of pity'?" I almost shouted, causing Leo to look a put taken aback.

"I mean, your beautiful, smart, confident, caring, lovable. Gods, you could have anyone you wanted! I'm sure there'd be plenty of Gods out there who would want you. And I'm just a nobody." Leo muttered the last part.

"Liar." I whispered, and before Leo could protest, I continued. "If your heart is even just half as good as your looks, I can see quite clearly that I'm already with a god." Leo looked up at me, stunned to say the least, and his eyes got me captured again, a blush spreading across his cheeks. 

"And I can quite clearly see that I'm with a goddess." Leo murmured, putting a hand to my cheek and leaning in as I went to meet him half way.

"Well that was cheesy!" A cheerful voice interrupted us, causing us to jump apart before we'd even had the chance to kiss. "I mean honestly," Will continued, "You two are ridiculous!" Will handed me a cup with golden liquid inside. "Now, I have something I need to do." Will attempted to excuse himself with a huge grin still plastered on his face. I began to drink the strangely delicious medicine.

"Now, now, Will." Leo smirked back. "You really shouldn't refer to Nico as a 'thing'!" I cracked a smirk as well, realising that I recognised the name.

"I wasn't!" Will huffed.

"So you admit that he was what you were talking about?" Leo questioned, smile widening along with mine.

"Yes!" Will replied indignantly. "I mean NO!" He shouted, upon realising his mistake. By then, it was too late, and Leo and I were already laughing. With a stomp and a twirl, Will left under a cloud of frustration.

"Hey Leo." I grabbed the boy's attention when we finally stopped laughing. "I remember." And with that, I launched myself into his arms, connecting our lips as memories of me and my boyfriend swirled around in my wind to fill me where before I had been empty.

Leo

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: That was a bit of a lame ending and I know that I haven't updated in a long time. Sorry about that. I really need you guys to suggest some ideas, even if you think they may not be all that great because I need some help. Thanks!
Till next time my pretty psychos!
AlyssCat