Chapter 10

Just in a week the votes had doubled and we got another 1k in another week! (And another after that cuz I haven't updated) And now we're up to 5k!! And 200 votes?! I've been very busy with life but this is motivation to update ma dudes ^^
----------------------------
Platinum blonde bangs swayed through the cramped streets of the village as it chased after pink. Ino ran as fast as she could, until the girl in front of her reached the Haruno household, and slammed the front door behind her.

She was too late.

o°o°o°o°o°o°o

"Guys, stop screaming! The entire village can hear you!"

Naruto's vocal cords were fried, "Well maybe if ya didn't startle us..." his dry, raspy voice croaked out.

Sasuke cleared his throat as he nudged the blonde beside him, "Let's go already. Bye, Kakashi."

Naruto retrieved his jacket and shirt and they left poor, deaf Kakashi on his own, standing in the woods.

A pale hand grasped hold of tan as they strolled through the village.

"Y-you're hand is cold..." Naruto mumbled, his whiskered cheeks dusted pink.

"Your's is warm."

After many sassy remarks and jibberish, Sasuke finally started an actual conversation.

"S-so... Naruto. D'you want to... m-maybe go on a.... date....?" Naruto's blue orbs widened. For once in his life, he couldn't actually believe it! Sasuke, the calm and cool 'emo boy' was a stuttering mess right before his eyes.

The blonde smiled genuinely, clutching the raven's milky hand tighter, until breaking out into a fit of laughter.

Sasuke's pale complexion painted a tremendous amount of red, "W-what's so funny?"

"S-sasuke *ahah* -kun l-l-lost his cool! *ahahah!*"

The raven huffed in defeat, "I guess you don't want to then..."

As he let go of Naruto's hand, placing his own in his pocket, the blonde realised he was walking away and immediately stopped laughing.

"Huh? Wait! Sasuke!" He broke into a run to catch up to him, and intertwined his slim fingers with the other boy's longest ones. This made Sasuke abruptly stop and turn his head to face him, "I-I never said I didn't want to..."

Sasuke blushed at his words, maintaining the grip on his hand and turned his head in another direction due to embarrassment, "What do you want to do?"

Naruto shrugged in return, "I don't know, maybe go out to have some ramen at Ichiraku's?"

"Dobe, if you consider that a date, then you're already going out with Iruka!"

"Yuck! Am not!" Naruto stuck his tongue out childishly, "anyway, if you don't like that idea, what are we going to do?"

Sasuke sighed, "Fine. We'll go to Ichiraku's."

"Yay!"

Ichiraku Ramen has been Naruto's favourite restaurant, and main food source. Although it was a bit of a small, scruffy shack, the place was somewhat comforting. As they entered the stand, the smell of freshly cooked noodles filled their lungs. They were greeted by Ichiraku Ayame, the daughter of the owner. Ayame asked for their orders, and Naruto replied with an order of three extra large bowls of pork ramen for himself and waited for Sasuke to take his.

"I'll just get the normal sized pork ramen." Sasuke declared as he wondered how his boyfriend could live off ramen.

"Sure, I'll help my father prepare them right away." She announced with a smile.

As she went behind the curtain, Sasuke said, "Naruto, this doesn't really feel like a place for a date."

"What, you want it to be more like one?" He giggled, "Tell ya what, I'll feed you your noodles."

"Tch! Usarakontachi!" the raven grabbed Naruto's wrist and leaned closer to him with a smirk, "Who says I won't be the one feeding you?"

The blonde's whiskered cheeks painted red, and only gained a darker shade when Ayame returned with their servings of ramen.

"Ahah! I knew it! I knew you two were dating!" She stated victoriously as she placed their meals on the table.

Sasuke immediately retreated back to his seat and kept to himself.

"Gah! First Kakashi-sensei and now you..." Naruto mumbled.

Ayame laughed, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you're keeping it private." She placed a single pair of chopsticks on the table and continued, "I'll be leaving you two alone now!"

As she retreated to the kitchen in the back of the shop, Ayame giggled to herself. Sasuke's onyx eyes focused back to his bowl of ramen, searching for his chopsticks. He then turned the blonde beside him and watched him grab his own pair.

"She's probably gonna tell the old man..." he grumbled to himself as he snapped his chopsticks apart. That was when the raven realised that the ramen girl only gave them one pair of chopsticks.

"Naruto."

As he slurped on his noodles, the Uzumaki turned his head cutely, "Hm?"

"Give me your chopsticks."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it!"

At this point, Sasuke had gotten off of his seat and began to wrestle with Naruto in order to attain the chopsticks. Though Naruto won by snatching his hand away.

"Use your own chopsticks!" He blowed a raspberry, holding the chopsticks protectively.

Sasuke confessed, "I wasn't given any chopsticks!"

Naruto suddenly grinned cheekily, "Lemme feed ya!"

"Wha-no!

"Aww... C'mon Sasu-chan~!" The Uzumaki's angelic smile while offering chopsticks with noodles made him look like a housewife feeding their lover. This appearance suddenly made Sasuke let go of his Uchiha pride and gave in to his boyfriend. As he gulped the food down his throat, he realised how much better the ramen tasted than usual.

"More." He stated, cheeks flushed.

"O-okay..." The blonde gathered more noodles, this time with a bit of fish cake. As he placed the food in the raven's mouth, he felt himself being pulled in, and a pair of ramen filled lips connected with his own. Naruto could taste his boyfriend's saliva, mixed with ramen broth. He could taste the noodles and fish cake, together with the Uchiha's unique, delicious taste. A string of saliva were connecting them as the two broke apart.

Naruto panted, "That... actually tasted better than ramen."

Just as Sasuke began to come up with an arrogant remark, he heard giggling. He and the blonde both turned their heads in unison to see Ayame peeking out of the curtain, watching them.

"AYAME!!" They screeched, faces literally on fire.

"Aww, I wish I had a camera..."