ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ

Requested by acediast

I'm sorry if this is dull, I wrote this while having a fever so I apologize 🙇

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"(Name), do you wanna come along?" Vanessa asked as she was fixing her robe and peered at you.

"Ah... no, I'm going to wait for Luck," you answered inaudibly while fiddling your fingers.

"Well, okay then, I'll bring a present for you later," she winks and began to head out the base.

Everyone was outside, gallivanting around to who knows where except Grey who was blushing madly across from you. Vanessa invited her to come but the transformation magic-user declined her offer because she's too embarrassed to roam outside. As for you, you were waiting for Luck to return from his mission with Magna. You hope the mission of the pair would go well since every time they were partnered by Yami, their mission would always be in a disaster. Luck is a crazy guy who's obsessed in fighting whilst Magna, he would be in rampage if your boyfriend provoked him.

Being Luck's girlfriend was totally laborious since you're always refraining the lighting magic-user from his attempts at provoking someone and inducing a fight. You knew very well that Luck is obsessed in combats, that's why he was titled as the battle obsessed freak or cheery berserker Luck since the mischievous smile on his face wouldn't fade even if he's in a dire situation.

In spite of Luck's craziness, you still love him with all your heart. Even though the blonde-haired boy is a sadistic brat, he's really a kind guy and he's considerate towards his comrades. In addition, Luck's attitude suddenly changed after he was sent on a mission with the two newbies: Asta and Noelle. Before he's a rambunctious guy, even you're always scolding him from his recklessness, he's still stubborn to listen to you and would always do what he wants. When Asta came into the picture, the lightning magic-users behaviour subsided. He's sadistic side was now tractable and when you're going to scold the boy, he would merely smile and obey you.

His sudden development made you jubilant for him, that's why you're really grateful to Asta for joining the most chaotic squad in Clover.

"Hey, Grey, are you okay?" You asked in concerned and the said girl only covered her face then blushed.

"I-I'm o-okay, p-please d-don't look at m-me, i-it's e-embarrassing," she stuttered in panic.

Looking at Grey being flustered makes your lips quirked up. "You know, Grey, whenever I see you, I can see my self in you."

Grey peeked over his fingertips and saw you smiling at her with tenderness. But the flustered girl covered her self again once your eyes met. "E-Eh w-why?"

"It's because I'm shy too, you know. But your shyness was way more intense than mine," you joked and giggled. The transformation magic-user glanced at you with lips hung slightly.

"You need to ease up a bit too, Grey. You're beautiful so you don't need to cover your face every time!" You encouraged and the said girl stared at you with glowing eyes. She felt a squeeze in her heart upon hearing your complimenting words.

She's aware that you're bashful too, specifically, she's always observing everyone despite that she's too timid to look at them in the eye but, if no one's looking at her, she would voluntarily examine her comrades; chatting and sometimes joking around with one another. Grey took interest in you since you're not the talkative girl like everyone was. Their bickers would only give you a smile on your visage and watch them with adoration. They are aware that you and the crazy Luck were couples, whenever the cheery berserker would show affection to you, your cheeks would be brandished with pink hues and lowered down your head.