6

Sonic went to the park where Infinite is. He saw Infinite growling as he hold the Phantom Ruby. Sonic slowly hiding somewhere.

P.R: You should kill him... Hahaha

Infinite: Kill? Kill who?

P.R: Kill Shadow... He's taken your love from you don't you?

Infinite: How did you know about that? and who are you?

P.R: Well, I'm the demon who's speaking to you from your mind. Just listen to me and you will not have the same problem. Understand?

Infinite: Why should I listen to you?

P.R: Well, Your  sister will die... Shadow will kill him...

Infinite: What!? No!

Sonic came out from his hiding place.

Sonic: Infinite? What's wrong?

Infinite: Shadow... He will kill my sister!!!

Sonic: What!? Who said that!?

Infinite: This ruby... It tells me to kill Shadow before he kill my sister!

Sonic: Wait, hold on! You actually believe that this ruby was telling you the truth?

Infinite: I don't know but we must go to Shadow's hostel to make sure if it's true!

Sonic: Okay...

Sonic and Infinite quickly ran to Shadow's hostel and there Nasma were tied up on a chair while Shadow sit on the couch, watching her suffering.

Infinite: Shadow!!!

Shadow: hmm?

Infinite: *burst into the door* Where's my sister?!

Shadow: Calm down... I didn't do anything to her yet!

Infinite: You try to kill her, right!

Shadow: hmph... How can you know? Is Sonic telling you?

Sonic: What!? I didn't even know about this shit!!

Infinite: Shadow... Give Nasma back to us! I won't harm you!

Nasma: Infinite...is that a ruby on your chest? It looks beautiful... Where did you find it?

Infinite: Not now, Nasma... I have unfinished business to handle.

Nasma: Okay, listen, you guys don't have to fight! We can settle this down, right Sonic?

Sonic: I do wanna settle this down but, I don't wanna get killed in this scenario.

Nasma: Well me too!! Help me!!

Shadow: Nasma... My princess... Don't be like that. I will let you go after I handle your brother.

Nasma: Don't do anything to him!!!

Shadow: Well, why don't you shut up!?

Nasma: you can't shut me up! Sonic help me!!!

Sonic: ah... Okay!

Shadow kick Sonic harder and he collapsed to the floor. Sonic growled angrily and groaned in pain. Infinite growl at Shadow as he unleashed his power from the Phantom Ruby.

Nasma: Infinite!!! What did I told you not to use power! You will destroy this whole hostel!

Infinite: Not now, Nasma! Don't you see that I'm trying to kill Shadow!

The black hedgehog saw his opportunity as he take out his gun and try to shoot at Infinite, but Sonic get up and hug Infinite as Shadow pull the trigger and Sonic has been shot.

Nasma: SONIC!!!

Shadow: What!? Sonic!?

Sonic: *pant* Infinite... I'm glad...that you're safe...

Infinite: Sonic! Please, don't leave us!

Sonic: I'm so sorry...this is the only way...that I could save you from Shadow... *coughing blood*

The place was so silent as Sonic slowly close his eyes and make his final breath. Shadow kneeled down on the floor and Nasma try her best to get free and call the ambulance.

Nasma and Infinite rush into the hospital as they received a message from the doctor. They saw Sonic was laying on the bed along with the oxygen pipe on his side to his mouth.

Infinite walk to the bed and hold the hedgehog's hand slowly as he cry.

Infinite: I'm sorry, Sonic... I should've know that you're there protecting me... I'm the one who will be shot and not you... You've done nothing wrong...

As Infinite talking to Sonic, Nasma comfort him and the doctor came for a new news.

Doctor: You're Infinite, right? I have something to say...

Nasma: What is it doctor?

Doctor: I'm really sorry if I had to say this. Your friend has been shot right on his heart. I don't think we could get him back.

Infinite: Doctor... Is there anything else that you can do to bring him back to life?

Doctor: There is one solution for that problem... I need a new heart. If someone willing to donate their heart to your friend, that might be solve the problem.

Nasma: *look at Infinite* Brother...

Infinite: Doctor... I'm willing to give my heart to him!