Date

-Midoriyas POV-

I'm going back to college today and to be honest, I'm not really in the mood for that. Who would be in the mood to go back? Okay Iida maybe, but this story is not about him.

"You sure that you're okay to go dear?" 

I put on my bag and my shoes "Yeah mom, don't worry and if something will happen, Shoto will be there to help" 

She smiles "I still can't believe that you're a couple" 

"Yeah me too. Okay I'll be going" 

She hugs me and kisses me on the cheek goodbye "See you Izuku" 

"Bye mom" I walk out and see Shoto sitting on a car.

"What are you doing here?" I walk up to him and kiss him 

"Your mom lives on the other side of the town, do you really think I would let you walk alone?" he opens the car and I put my bag there 

"I didn't know you have a car" 

He shrugs "It's my dads car" I nod. We sit down in the car and drive back to the university.

"So how did you survive the early classes without me" I ask jokingly 

"I didn't, Aizawa even had a talk with me" 

I raise my eyebrows "Yeah you wouldn't survive without me" 

"Agreed".

We walk in my dorm and are greeted by Uraraka and Iida "Dekuuuuuu" she jumps up and hug me 

"Uraraka I can't breathe" she let go. 

I put my things down and then lie down on top of Shoto who already lies on my bed. Iida stares at us "I'm sorry what is going on here?" 

We stop what we were doing and look at him "What do you mean?" Uraraka asks, he points at me and Shoto "They are dating" we continue what we were doing and Iida still looks a little bit lost.

"Shoto" he doesn't look up of his phone "I love you" 

He smiles and puts his phone down and the hugs me "I love you too" we stay like that for a moment and then Shoto asks out of the blue "Wanna go on a date, like right now?" 

I nod "I'd love to" we stand up and leave the dorm.

"So where are you taking me?" we walk hand in hand 

"The movies maybe?" I nod and we walk in the direction of the cinema. While we were walking we got strange looks from other people. It didn't really bother Shoto, but I got a little uncomfortable. Not that I was uncomfortable being with Shoto, but all the disgusted looks make me feel unsafe?

"Izuku, are you okay?"  he looks concerned 

"Mh? Oh, yeah I'm alright" I try to smile but fail 

"If you feel uncomfortable just tell me" 

I shake my head "Just the glares of other people make me feel uncomfortable" I look down. 

We stop walking and Shoto takes both of my hands "Hey it's okay. Don't be sad, I promise you everything will be alright, okay. Just don't pay attention" 

I look up at him and nod "Promise?" 

"Promise" I kiss him and we continue to walk.

When we arrived there, we bought tickets and something to eat. We sit down and watch 'As you are' (Just pretend it's a new movie)  it was a little bit triggering, but I liked it. After the movie we went to a cafe.

"You are really a bitch for coffee, right?" I say 

He laughs and nods "Yeah and you for cinnamon rolls. That's cannibalism" 

I raise my eyebrow "What?" he sips from his coffee and raises his eyebrows and I take a bite from my cinnamon roll and then I got the joke "OH, now I understand" he slowly nods. 

"Shoto?" he hums in response "Is your hair naturally white or naturally red?" 

"Red, why?" I shrug "Just curious. And you always dye one side white?" 

He nods "And your hair is naturally black, right? You have black roots" 

I nod "Yeah, but with black hair I just look emo? So I tried a couple of colors and just ended up with green" 

He smiles "Emo Izuku, mh, would be kind of scary" I shrug and continue eating.

"I just noticed that this is the date you could get from the bet" I chuckle "And when I think back, it was a really useless bet" 

He shakes his head "Actually, if not the bet, you probably would think of me as the typical popular guy and would hate me right?" 

I open my moth to say something, but realize that I can't really say anything against it "Okay yeah, you're right" he laughs.

"Wait, don't you have football training?" 

He stops drinking and looks at the time "OH SHOOT" he grabs me by my arm and we both run to the football flied. 

"Why am I here?" once we arrive I was panting and Shoto was full of energy 

"First of, because you are my boyfriend and second of all, you are really not a sport person, wait then how did you get abs?" before I could answer his coach screamed at everyone and he ran off. I sit down on one of the many benches and watched Shoto training.

"Hey Deku, watching Todoroki again?" Uraraka walks up to me and sits down 

"Yeah, he dragged me with him" 

She nods "So did you already did the do?" 

"URARAKA" 

She smirks "I'm joking chill. Damn you are red like Todoroki's left side" 

I hide my face and feel myself get hotter "Why would you say that" 

"He also asked how you could get abs, you know because you don't like sport and stuff" 

I look up again "And what did you say?" 

She shrugs "I said that I don't know and now it bothers me too and I told everyone about it and they are kind of curious too" I sigh "And now it is the biggest mystery of all time" 

I shake my head "You guys are impossible, why am I even friends with you".

We stop laughing and look at the field without saying anything. After a while she breaks the silence "Because you would be lost without us, Midoriya" we look at each other and smile weakly,  then continue to watch the training.

Edited