Sneak Peek and Explanations

Okay everyone there are two explanations. One I am going to announce right now and the other will be at the end of this note. Now I'm giving a sneak peek of the next chapter because the next chapter will be long and will take me a while. I am in high school and I have to do some stuff for school. So here is the sneak peek.......

"Joseph! Why did you come back? You made this whole thing confusing. I was really happy until you came. I have a family and I'm getting married. I'm pregnant with twins again. Why are you so selfish? Your a----" Cecilia was cut off by a pair of warm lips touching hers. It was Joseph. But Cecilia didn't find herself pushing him away. She held on to his shirt so it was tightly in her fists. Joseph held onto Cecilia tightly and they were kissing with passion. That's when the door opened.....

COMMENT.....

___________________________

Now the second announcement is that for the story options I posted in chapter 14. I decided to make stories:

-about Marissa catching the eye of a bad boy. But her best friend was hiding something from her. Sam was hiding her relationship with Noah and Damon, the bad boy, was trying to expose Sam and Noah's relationship even though Noah was Damon's best friend. Will Marissa forgive her best friend or will her best friend give up and stay with Noah?

** I just change the whole story all together about a quiet girl with a group of friends who accidentally bumps into a football player during cheer practice. That's when the football player starts to notice the beautiful girl that it in most of his classes.

Now for the second story what year of high school should it be placed at?

PLEASE COMMENT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. THANKS!