23: 7 days of intimacy

Warning: this chapter contains VERY sexual interactions

4 days later

Omniscient

9:45am November 1st 2019

The sounds of waves clashing against the shore was both calming and soothing. The foreign birds sang as it was a beautiful morning. Kordell and Niara had landed 4hrs ago from dubai and were taking a morning nap. The island was indeed relaxing and both soothing. The noise of the sharks and fishes splashing was the call of nature.

Niara got up and sat still on the bed admiring the inside of the cabin.

Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she carefully got up from the bed and headed outside

Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she carefully got up from the bed and headed outside. Wanting to hear the creatures. The view was beautiful they had gotten a private cabin knowing that their days on the island were going to be filled with intimacy and love. Kordell wanted them to be alone just the two of them so he could show her how much he loved her unconditionally. She truly was a blessing for him and he wanted to prove it. Tho money or sex could not fix any doubts he knew spending time alone with your lover was the best way to create a stronger bond including friendship, love and affection. He wanted to prove that his love for her was never ending he had never had this deep affection for no one but her.

Walking back inside, Niara entered the bathroom to begin her routine.

She filled the tub with water and plugged the drain since she wasn't in the mood for a shower

She filled the tub with water and plugged the drain since she wasn't in the mood for a shower. When the tub filled up she put some bath salt inside so she could relax.

She grabbed her journal which was filled with design sketches for clothes. Since she got a raise not long ago she had also been allowed to check the clothing line and turn in her ideas.

She slipped off her silk robe and stepped into the hot water with her pencil and journal in her hands.

Kordell walked in the bathroom then saw her relaxing he decided to give her some alone time.

30 mins later she walked out seeing him watching tv.

"Good morning baby". She said in a sing song voice.

"Hey mamas". He smilled and licked his lips at the sight of her in only a robe his favorite one.

"Why you keep licking ya lips I have carmex". Niara laughed walking closer towards him.

"You play too much". He chuckled grabbing her hand pulling her in between his legs.

His hands made their way over to her ass giving them a squeeze. He then flipped her over on the bed taking off her robe and throwing it some where.

Kissing her neck, he squeezed one of her breasts as he heard her soft moan. He kissed one of her nipples then licked it before repeating that action on her other nipple.

He placed kisses on her stomach then kissed one of her thighs teasing her he then threw his pants off then went back to kissing her lips as his hands wondered off to her womanhood. He slowly rubbed her clit listening to her angelic moans that were music to his ears. He fastened his pace then stopped as soon as she nearly met her climax.

"Kordell what the-". He cut her off as he slipped his dick into her causing her to squeal in pleasure. He stayed still for a while before slowly rolling his hips then throwing one of her legs over his shoulder deeply stroking her in a slow pace but deeply hitting all her spots.

"Ohh.... fuuck ohhh". She moaned already feeling her climax near his groans were only turning her on as he slowed down his movement even more making it unbearable. His curved length allowed him to drive her crazy.

"Fuuuck mamas". He let a moan slip as he felt her walls tightly grip around his dick. She'd told him she loved how sexy it was when he moaned so he started doing it more for her and that made her even more inlove with him.

"Shiit ohhhh... fuck ohhh ...thaats my spot". She loudly moaned as he was hitting a deeper spot. He had never fully put all of him while they fucked but he was about to in this moment.

Slipping all his length in her he let out a deep groan seeing the face she made when he slipped in her which made him more closer to his climax.

His thrusts became faster as their groans and moans became louder.

"SHIT FUUCK I CANT TAKE IT OHHH FUUCK I CANT". Niara screamed as the pleasure became unbearable for her to take but Kordell took that as a challenge.

"Take it mamas....Fuuck take it". He moaned again as his thrusts became slower but yet deep since her walls gripped around him again.

"Uhhhh fuuuck IM GONNA COME BABY ohhh". She screamed as her climax was closer than ever.

Kordell instantly flipped her on her stomach and she arched her back allowing him to fully enter her again.

He then grabbed her hips deeply thrusting in her as she burried her face in the pillow still moaning.

He gave her one last long deep stroke as they both exploded causing him to spill his seeds in her.

He stll stayed in her for a while before pulling out and rolling on to his back. They laid there for minutes just enjoying the momment.

He then realized she had fell asleep so he cleaned up and went to get them breakfast down stairs getting her a mango blueberry smoothie too.

The next 7 days were spent with more intimacy and bonding together as they found them selves falling even deeper in love with one another. A love that could not be broken. Even if someone had said something hurtful they would be understanding. They would be caring. Even if something tragic happened.They would be there for one another. Even if the whole world was against them. They will never leave the other ones side.

But what if another baby was to die....