I've reincarnated...

••••••••*••••••••

She just said called me Raelyne!...but.. that's the same name as the villainess that I beat just before dying...I couldn't have..could I..? It could just be a coincidence, it is even possible that I've reincarnated..but if I did than why do I remember my past life?

" Raelyne dear, please wake up you need to take your medicine." The duchess just spoke

I forgot they were here..what do i do?..if I keep on pretending to be asleep they will suspect me...agh..but..judging by the way they are talking to me it doesn't seem they will hurt me..then..maybe I should open my eyes...

I slowly open my eyes, I don't know what I should say but at least they won't suspect me Of anything.

" Dear you have woken up, how are you feeling?"-the duchess

"..." I don't know what to say

" Raelyne?..are you ok dear?"

I have to say something!

" uhhh..I'm okay..'

Yeah excluding the fact that I died by getting hit with a stupid rolling pin and might've just reincarnated into a game with a head which is aching like crazy right now..I'm totally okay!..Not! Oh why did this have to happen to me!?

" Are you sure? If you're not you can tell mommy you know!"

"...I understand.."
Uhhh

"Okay then, here take this medicine!"

What if the medicine has something in it!

*gulp*
To  late now..eww it tastes bitter! Eugh!
What's in it?

The duchess turns to look at the clock.

"Oh no, I'm running late, be safe sweetie mommy has to go now!"

She looks at the maid

"Dorothy, please look after her while I'm gone!"

"Yes madam!"

She rushed out the door, where did she go..well it doesn't matter now..hmm..what about the maid she left her with me?

I turn to the maid.. I stare at her...

" young miss, are you perhaps hungry?"

Uh sure why not. I nod my head.

" I see, please wait here while I go get you some food! Please do not leave your room!"She said that in a stern voice, as she left the room.

"She's gone! What do i do now?"

This is all making my head hurt more, i begin to look around some more...and I notice a huge portrait in the far side of the room..huh..I wonder what it is? its huge! I get up to take a closer look..hmmm. it says something in the corner...family of ..Graysten..

"...."

I slowly bring my head upwards. And what lays before me is a giant picture of Raelyne de Graysten.. the same Raelyne as the one from the game...the villainess of a game.. who is currently..at the age of 3...