•27

__________________

__________________

Once you and Jungkook arrived at the apartment, you remembered you left your handbag in the car.

"Jungkook? Can you give me your car keys? I left my bag."
You said as you wore your shoes back again.

"It's alright, I'll bring it."
He said as he started to walk towards you.

"No it's fine, i forgot it so i should bring it."
You said as Jungkook sighed. He nodded as he passed you his car keys.

You smiled as he handed you the car keys,
"Be right back."

You walked towards the garage. As you reached the car, you unlocked it and couldn't find it in the front seat. Getting confused where the bag has gone because you were sitting in the front seat.

You decided to peek at the backseat and found it under the seat. You signed as you walked towards the backseat and kneeled down to pick up the bag.

After you picked it up, the car's carpet was placed irregularly and some files can be seen poking out of it.

Curiosity taking the best of you, you took out the files and read the patient's name.

Jeon Jungkook

You opened and started to read it.

The more you read it,

The more you got terrified of Jungkook.

His physical and mental condition was written and they were really had.

Your eyes widened and you heart started to beat faster. You have been living with a person who has Anger issues, who has Borderline Personality disorder and who is very obsessive.

Your phone started ringing and your eyes widened once you read the name, Jungkook.

You gulped as you accepted his call and heard him speaking,
"Still haven't found it? Should i come and help you?"

You nervously shook your head,
"N-no i h-have... It's, it's just the e-elevator is f-full..."

Jungkook got worried as you stuttered.
"Hey is everything alright?"

"Yes, yes everything's fine. I'm getting into the elevator now."
You immediately said and cut off the call. You closed his car door and locked it, walking back inside the building.