Ch 08

CHAPTER EIGHT
》All Girls Are Annoying!《

hugs are usually used as an expression oflovekindnesssymphathyand friendliness

love
kindness
symphathy
and friendliness.
they are also used to greet someone or to say goodbye.
but a hug never expresses a sexuality.
you cant really tell that a person is gay because of his will to hug you.

eijiro looked at katsuki, slightly dissapointed: "its your time to say sorry"

but katsuki just shook his head.

eijiro just sighed.
he knew, discussing with katsuki is like discussing with a wall.
so he tried to kinda change the topic.
"were you ever in love?", the red head asked.

the blonde boy just shrugged his shoulder: "not really. i never was interested in that stuff."

"really? what about the girls in our class?", was eijiros next question.

the red head was aware that both are in the age to have their first crush, their first love, to start they first relationship.
to simply discover what love really is.
even midoriya is discovering it now and hes not even that popular in school.

"they are all annoying. couldnt imagine a relationship with any of them.", the blonde one answered, slightly looking disgusted by the thought of dating a girl from their class.

"me too, to be honest.", eijiro never had a crush on a girl before.
hes also not interested to date any girl from their class.
even though, many thought that he had feelings for mina, he only saw her as a best friend.
nothing more.

"you know whos annoying? yaoyorozu. she acts like the most smartest student. and uraraka is one of the dumbest. who the fuck likes izuku?", and thats how katsuki started to trash talk every girl from their class.

"you really hate everyone.", eijiro had a small smile and scratched his back of  his head.

katsuki shook his head: "not really. i just dont like them. i dont like most people."

"what about me?", the red head asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"youre cool. i mean, you are not that annoying and probably the one i like the most from our class.", the blonde one couldnt look into the red heads eyes.
he lightly got embarassed.

for eijiro, katsukis answer was a win and a sign that eijiro is doing everything right to get katsuki as a friend.

later, katsukis mom called the boys to eat.
they ate shabu shabu, which is basically a hot pot dish with many kind of meats, seafood, vegetables, tofu and noodles.

after that, eijiro had to go home and said goodbye to everyone.

"thankyou so much for coming and for being katsukis friend. youre like an angel.", katsukis mom said. "i was scared that he will never have a friend. youre always welcome."

this made the red head happy.
he loved that day.
and he never thought, that one day, katsukis mom will change her mind about him.