Chapter 2: Ouch.

-Jirou's POV-
   I woke up in Recovery Girl's office. I shot up in the bed as I breathed heavily. So many thoughs were running through my head. How did I get here? Where was Yaomomo? Am I okay? Is Yaomomo okay? My thoughts were cut off by Recovery Girl walking in.
   "You're finally awake," Recovery Girl said as she sat down, "Yaoyorozu ended up making a large speaker and blasting sound through it and ended up knocking you out after one quick swing of that metal pole she made."
   "Oh..." I said as I scratched the back of my neck, "how did I get here..?"
   "Yaoyorozu carried you here as she complained about how easy it was to beat you," she said.
   "Oh..." I said, sadly, "I figured..."
   "I did see some concern and worry in her eyes though," she said, "you're free to head back to your dorm." I grabbed my things which they had brought into the room already and headed for the dorms.

   Soon, I arrived at my dorm where I threw my stuff down and threw myself onto my bed. I sighed and pulled the blankets over myself, yet I wasn't planning on sleeping. I sat there for awhile until I got up due to a knock on my door.
   "Who is it?" I asked as I got off of the bed.
   "It's me! Uraraka!" Uraraka exclaimed on the other side. I opened the door and stood in the doorway as we spoke.
   "What do you need?" I asked.
   "I was wondering if you wanted to join everyone for a game of truth or dare in the lobby!" The brown haired girl said.
   "I might stay up here for this one," I said, "I'm not feeling so great." I nervously scratched the back of my neck.
   "That's fine," she said, "if you feel better maybe you could come and join us."
   "We'll see," I said, "I hope you all have fun." I shut the door once Uraraka walked off then I sat down on my bed. I wasn't lying about not feeling well. I felt like I was hit in the gut with what Recovery Girl said.
   "Yaomomo? Concerned for me?" I thought, "Recovery Girl was seeing things. There's no way she'd ever be concerned for me." I let out a shakey breath as I layed down in my bed again, pulling the covers over myself. I still had no plans to sleep.

          -Momo's POV-
   I sighed as I made my way down to the common area for the game of truth or dare. I didn't want to do it but I was dragged along...and part of me wanted to see if Jirou was okay. I sat down in the circle and waited and a few minutes later, Uraraka said everyone was here who wanted to come. I noticed there was no Jirou so I was slightly confused.
   "She always comes to these stupid things," I thought, "I wonder if she's that hurt." I pushed it off and played along with the game for a few minutes.

   "This is stupid!" I shouted, "I'm going back to my dorm. I don't get why I join in on this stupid shit anyways." I was getting rather bored but I also wanted to go check on Jirou. I made my way up to her room, which wasn't too far from mine. I knocked on her door and waited.

   Waited like you have to wait for the next chapter :)