Family

"God, baby stop" Jisoo said while panting. "It's your 13th time I'm so tired baby"

"But I want you more baby" Lisa said while kissing Jisoo's neck"

"Can I rest just for an hour? Please" Jisoo said while hugging Lisa's neck, I think I need to drink four pills after this.

Lisa pouted  "I love you!" She hugged Jisoo and buried Jisoo's face to her chest.

OTHER ROOM

"Fucking finally they're done." Jennie said to Rose.

"I can't believe they did that for how many hours, my ears is about to explode hearing Jisoo's moan and shouts Rosé said.

"I can't believe Lisa is that wild, Jesus Christ what time they started? 12AM it's fucking 6:30AM now" Jennie said.

"Yeah, if it's not only raining this hard I'll ask you to go home already, but fucking rain fault" Rosé said while drinking water, actually it her 6th bottle of water same with Jennie since Lisa and Jisoo started their hot make love.

"Why are we here again?" Jennie asked.

"Yah, it's your fault, your car broke down in the middle of the road and Jisoo and Lisa pick us up" Rosé said.

"Yah! If you didn't accept Lisa's invitation to eat with them we won't be stuck here in Jisoo's place"

"I didn't know it's gonna rain that hard that we need to stay here overnight and hear their nonstop make love"

"Jennie facepalm, you think Jisoo forgot we are here?"

"I don't know or she's busy riding Lisa that she forgot about us." Rosé and Jennie laugh so hard, what a night for them.

Liked by hhi_sseulgi and 16,321 others roses_are_rosie Piece of advice

roses_are_rosie Piece of advice.. Don't ever think of staying in @sooyaaa 's place for a night specially when @lalalalisa_m is there. It's a NIGHTMARE.

@jennierubyjane You'll end up drinking 6 bottles 500ml of water, eyebags and praying to God to make them stop. 😭
@Itstyuzu wild Jisoo is wild 😂
@hirai_mmomo For how long? 🤔
@roses_are_rosie almost 7 hours, can you believe that?!
@hh_sseulgi are they still alive? 😂
@sooyaaa ARE YOU STILL HERE?! I THOUGHT YOU WENT HOME AFTER THE HEAVY RAIN!!
@jennierubyjane The rain didn't stop u dumbass, we went home by 9am using your car, thank god u both decide to sleep.
@lalalalisa_m 🤐🍆💦😋👌

"OMG, Lisa!" Jisoo yelled inside the room when she saw Rosé IG post.

"Almost done, I know what are you gonna say" Lisa yelled back.

She's in the kitchen preparing Jisoo's food. Well her girlfriend can't walk properly so it will brunch in bed.

"Here you go baby, you eat now" Lisa said and place the tray in Jisoo's lap, she get a shirt and put it to Jisoo too.