Chapter 14: Getting judged

3rd POv

The day after the defeat of the Demon Lord Geld, representatives of each race gathered together to discuss what would happen after the battle. Y/n is sitting on a bench next to Shion while Rimuru was in Y/n lap, and Souei, Hakurou aswell as Benimaru are standing behind them. After talking, Rimuru said that she will take care of the Orcs and after that she named the son of the Orc Disaster "Geld", and after she spent ten days naming all 150,000 Orcs. After that, she went in sleep mode and she also named the Lizardmen's chieftain.

[Timeskip]

3rd POv

Three months after the defeat of the Orc Lord, the High Orcs had evolved from the Orcs were learning new skills in no time under Kaijin's instruction, and had become a dependable work force. We can see Rimuru and Y/n on top of Ranga while watching the village from afar.

Rimuru: It's great that the houses have been built. We've got clothing and tools, too. We are surely making progress. That bath i asked for will be finished soon, too. I can't wait! 'I can't wait to see Y/n body!' Right, Ranga, Y/n? We should all work hard together to make the village an even greater place.

Ranga: Yes, master! As you wish!

Y/N: Yeah, you're right.

Rimuru: 'A place to live in peace... At last, our town was complete! And soon i will confess to Y/n!'

But... things just couldn't be that easy. Souei appeared near Rimuru and Y/n before he started to talk.

Souei: Rimuru-sama, Y/n-sama, we have an emergency.

Rimuru: Huh? 

Y/N: What is the emergency, Souei?

Souei: Several hundred pegasus-mounted knignts are heading this way.

Rimuru: What?

Y/n, Ranga, Rimuru and Souei start to run toward the army and soon Benimaru, Hakurou, Rigurd, Rigur, Kaijin joined with them. They eventually stop running and looked at the Pegasus knignts, who landed in front of them and at the front of the squad was Gazel. Kaijin immedialty run toward him and dropped to one knee and bowed to him. While the king looks at the group of Y/n.

Kaijin: It is a pressure to see you again.

Gazel: It's been a long time, Kaijin.
Kaijin: Yes, Majesty!

Then Y/n and Rimuru, who was in Y/n arms in her slime form, approached Gazel.

Gazel: You are the slime?

Rimuru: I'll introduce myself first. My name is Rimuru. I'm a slime, but i'd rather you didn't call me that. I am the chancellor of the Jura Forest Alliance, after all.

Rimuru jumped away from Y/n and trasformed in her human form.

Rimuru: This isn't my really true form, but it's easier to talk to me this way, right? So... why are you here?

Gazel: I'll get right to the point. Rimuru, I've come to see what you truly are.

Rimuru: What I truly-

Gazel: I will expose your true nature with my sword!

Rimuru: Huh?!

Gazel: Since you boasted of being the chancellor of this forest, it seems I must teach you exactly, where you stand! If that sword is more than mere decoration, you would do well to accept my proposal. Also there is another I wish to test.