CHAPTER 29.

"Who was on the call?" Vanessa asked, running her hands through my hair

"My dad."

"Is everything okay? Is your mom fine?" She started firing questions at me. I covered her mouth with my hand, shutting her down.

"Everything is okay," I said, removing my hand from her mouth. I leaned back on my hands with her still on my lap.

"So why did he call then?" She asked, placing her elbows on my stomach with her face in her hands.

"My parents are coming here for your sister's wedding. Your dad invited them."

"Great. I would love to meet him again." She grinned.

I looked at her in confusion. "When did you meet him?"

She straightened her posture. "Back at your office." She said looking straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with me.

I placed my index finger under her chin, making her look at me.

"Hey. I know you heard our conversation. It's okay. Don't feel bad about it. I am glad that you heard it." I smiled.

Her eyes lightened up. "You are not angry at me for eavesdropping your conversation?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No. I am not. If you never heard it we would have stayed like strangers. So I am totally fine with it." I said caressing her cheeks with my right hand.

She smirked as she ran her hand up and down my chest. She leaned forward and moved her lips to my ears. My heart began to race.

"What are we then, Mr. Benson?" She seductively said, turning me on.

She pushed herself back and looked at my lips and smirked.

"Am I turning you on, Mr. Benson?" She temptingly said, grazing her thumb on my lips. I took hold of her hand, switching our positions. She was beneath me and I was on top of her. Her soothing laugh felt to my ears, making my heart melt and smiled at her. I got off her, making her frown. I stood before her and she sat up on the bed, looking at me in confusion.

"I will be back, love. Just stay here okay!" She confusingly nodded and I left the room. I walked into the room, Noah was in. Thank God! He didn't lock the door. I slowly twisted the lock, making my way into the room. I grabbed my suitcase, carefully placing it on the couch. I tucked the thing into my pocket and left the room.

I saw Vanessa laying flat on her stomach. I slowly shut the door and tickled her barefoot. She jolted, kicking her leg which made contact with my nose, hard. I fall back and winced in pain.