Chapter 15 Part 1

This chapter will be a little short due to people wanting me to update immediatley but I have a surprise at the end of the chapter. Not Edited

That Night.......

Cecilia's POV
I closed the door to my girls room and left to go take a shower. After I undressed I turned on the water. I waited until it was nice and warm until I got in. I felt the warm water touch my bare skin and I shivered. I started thinking about Anthony and then Joseph came to mind. I knew I loved Anthony but my love for Joseph is still there but I don't know if it's strong enough. I finished my shower and put on my undergarments. "Cecilia! Are you in here?!" I heard Anthony yell. "Yeah I'm in the bathroom," I yelled back and put on my pajama shorts with a oversized shirt. I got out of the bathroom to see Anthony laying down on the bed. I walked to the dresser while drying my hair. "What's wrong, Honey?" I asked him. "Had a bad day at work. One of the deals was lost so today I had to go all the way to the neighbor ranch and clarify the boundaries," Anthony told me and sat up. I brushed my hair and then put it into a braid. I walked to the bed and climbed behind a sitting Anthony. I started to massage his shoulders and Anthony groaned. "You look horrible," I told him and he looked at me. "Love you too," Anthony told me and I laughed. "You know what I mean. You need to take it easy. We don't want you getting old," I joked and Anthony laughed. "Why don't I spend the day with you tomorrow?" Anthony asked and I thought about it. "I don't know. Joseph wanted to take the girls out tomorrow," I told him. "Okay then I'll go with you and then we can have some alone time at least for part of the day," Anthony told me and I nodded. "Okay," I said. "I'm going to go take a shower. You go to bed," Anthony said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and got under the covers. I was soon taken over by darkness....

"Joseph! Why did you come back? You made this whole thing confusing. I was really happy until you came. I have a family and I'm getting married. I'm pregnant with twins again. Why are you so selfish? Your a----" I yelled and was cut off by a pair of warm lips touching hers. It was Joseph. But I didn't find push him away. I held on to his shirt so it was tightly in her fists. Joseph held onto me tightly and we were kissing with passion. That's when the door opened.....

I pulled away and turned to see a different picture of me holding a baby boy. "Becareful Anthony," I saw my myself yell. I see Anthony taking a baby boy horseback riding. "Calm down. My boys are strong," Anthony replied and got off the horse with the baby. Anthony kissed me on the lips and then I see myself start singing to the baby boy. That's when I knew something!

I woke up with someone shaking me. "Babe, you were mumbling in your sleep. Are you okay?" Anthony asks standing in his boxers. I attack him with a kiss causing him to fall on the bed. I pulled away and Anthony asked with a smile," What was that for?" "For being you," I whispered and kissed him again. Anthony soon falls asleep. I lay my head on his chest and hear his heart beat. "I choose you," I whisper and soon fall asleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay everyone please comment about this short chapter and haha I tricked everyone. It was just a dream after all it is October. Anyways I saw The Best of ME and I cried. But the movie also gave me an inspiration for a book that I was thinking about publishing. It is published and is called "Falling For Brett Harris" Please check it out and read the two parts I have posted. Comment, Share, Vote.

THANKS,

SAM :)