•EIGHTY•

Gilinsky's POV

"You ready, G?" Johnson called for me up the stairs.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a sec." I yelled back while grabbing my phone off the charger.

Johnson suggested we go out to a kickback one of our friends was throwing to get my mind off of things.

As we drove, the thought of Gabby occupied my mind. I know I'm supposed to be thinking about whatever else but I know I'll get her back.

We arrived at the house and it seemed like there were a lot of people there. The smells of weed and alcohol hit me before we opened the door and when I did, people were smoking and drinking, having a good time.

"Alright, G. Time to take your mind off of everything." Johnson said, happily.

"It's fine. You can drink or smoke or do whatever. We need to get back home somehow." I offered "Jack, I'm the designated driver tonight. We came here for you so go down a couple of shots or join in a rotation. I don't care. Just have fun."

I let out a deep sigh and looked around then back at him. "I guess I could use a few shots." I shrugged.

I walked over to the kitchen where all of the liquor was, grabbed a cup, and started pouring up.

My the time I finished what was in my cup, I was a little tipsy.

I felt lose enough to have fun and I forgot what I was even worried about anymore.

-

Johnson and I were with a group of people I'd just met tonight, cracking jokes and making great conversation. I ended up drinking more than I intended to but I was having fun so it didn't matter.

"Hey, I think you got some groupies." Johnson nudged me and nodded towards a few girls by the counter with all of the liquor on it staring at us and talking amongst themselves.

"Oh no no no no no no no, they're looking at you." I slurred to him.

"I think they're staring at you, so go say something to them." He suggested then took a sip out of his cup.

"Oh no, I can't. Gabby would be so upset. I can't wait to see her again." My mind was once again flooded with the thought of her.

"No, she'll be fine. I promise." "JJ, I might be stupid but I'm not drunk." I said and he chuckled to himself.

"Ok, fine. Don't talk to them but don't bring Gabby up tonight. That's a topic we're not going to touch on." "Fine. But I have to go piss so I'll be back." I said then left him with the group of people to find a bathroom.

I found the bathroom and knocked on the door but no one was in there. I stumbled in, quickly trying to undo my belt buckle and zipper so I wouldn't pee on myself.

In the middle of my potty-break the door suddenly opened and one of the girls in the group walked in on me.

When our eyes met, I realized she looked just as shocked as I probably did.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." She said while quickly leaving.

I was still standing there in shock because it all happened so fast but I guess it's my fault since I didn't even lock the door

-

It's about 11:45 and Johnson and I have been here for a couple of hours so far. While he's been here he's pointed out potential hookups but I'd never do that to Gabby. I don't even want to give anybody else my attention because it's just not her.

At this point in the party, everyone was in the living room socializing, drunk, high as fuck, or just singing along with the music. I decided to get my last drink because why not and as I was pouring myself just a little more alcohol, someone walked up beside me.

"Can you please pour me some?" I looked up and it was the girl that walked in on me.

"Oh, yeah." I said then started to pour her some but my hand was a little unsteady due to being drunk so I spilled a little on the table.

"Sorry for walking in on you earlier by the way." She slightly laughed. "Oh, it's cool," I shook my head "I just hope you didn't see anything." I laughed.

"You're out of luck cause I just barley saw it... But at least I know it's big." She added and I let out an uncomfortable laugh.

"Oh.. my bad then." I tried to laugh it off and took a sip of my drink.

"Don't even worry about it," she slipped past me making sure to put her ass on my dick and grabbed a chip from the bowl beside us. 

"My names Sadie. What's yours?" She asked.

"Jack." "And what about your friend over there?" She asked "his name is also Jack, but I call him Johnson." "Ohhh, my friend thought he was cute." "He kind of already fucks with someone but that's cool I guess." I shrugged and took a sip from my cup.

"What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked "Yep. I do, actually." I said proudly, slurring my words a little bit. 

"I mean, what she doesn't know won't kill her, right?" She took a step closer to me, closing the gap between us and started rubbing on my dick.

"Sadie, I told you—" "I know, but is she here?" She started to unbuckle my belt. "No, but—" "then why does it matter?" She started to leave kisses down my jawline.

I was honestly shocked at the position I was in and didn't even know how to react.

She managed to unbuckle my belt and get my pants unbuttoned and unzipped.

"I know you want to." She said to me while reaching down my pants and beginning to pull it out of my pants.

"Sadie, we're in the kitchen." I know she couldn't take me seriously because my drunk words just sounded stupid.

She was interrupted by my phone getting a text.

This is Hayes. I want to talk to you about something.
-unknown

My heartbeat sped up and I felt like I sobered up a little bit.

"Then we can go to a bathroom or bedroom," She continued" I'm down for what you're down for." I looked back up at her from my phone and her lips hovered over mine and as she leaned in, I pushed her away with more force than I thought I would.

She stumbled back, almost falling on her ass. "What the fuck, Jack?" She yelled at me. "Me? What the fuck is wrong with you? Bitch, I told you I had a girlfriend what the fuck is wrong with you?" I repeated myself, not even knowing what I was saying. I just let the anger flow as I put my dick back in my pants and everything.

"You don't have to be a fucking dick about it." She crosses her arms over her chest

"You're so lucky I don't hit women, but my girlfriend would have no hesitation to beat your ass." I pushed past her while walking out of the kitchen back to the group of people.