CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

His hands roamed the plane of her spine as his lips worked gently on her collarbone

His hands roamed the plane of her spine as his lips worked gently on her collarbone. Sam had left an hour ago, leaving the two sexually frustrated adults in opposite corners of their motel room. But when his lust filled eyes met hers, it was only moments before their lips connected once more. She rested her forehead against his shoulder. Her legs were straddling his lap, her body rocking against his hips. The prophecy was long forgotten as her skin was marked, her body claimed by his tentative hands. "Is this okay?" he asked her, his voice raspy as he pulled her body even closer to his own. She fought back a whimper as her chest bumped into his, their lower regions rubbed together.

"Just kiss me," she replied before swooping in to connect their lips once more. He eased back onto the bed, allowing her to hover over him. His hands pushed back her chestnut waves, fingers twisting into the tangles before gripping the back of her head to deepen their already intense kiss. She held herself up by her elbows that rested on either side of his head. Kissing him felt like a bliss one would only experience once in a lifetime. It was rare and heartbreaking the moment it was gone. Their lips parted with a sloppy pop before she began kissing his jawline, trailing her wet and swollen lips down the length of his neck. Dean groaned as her body rocked against his, but quickly silenced himself the moment he heard the doorknob jiggle.

She fell to the floor between the bed and wall seconds before Sam walked into the room. Her hair was a tangled mess, her button up shirt hardly hanging on by the two buttons left buttoned. Dean chuckled nervously, wiping away the wetness on his neck. "Hey," Sam began. He looked toward his brother suspiciously, his forehead puckered. "Where's—?" Dean looked toward the bathroom as a diversion before shuffling to his feet. "Find anything?" he asked. He moved toward the fridge, Sam's eyes following his curiously. "Uh, yeah. So, dug up what I could on Jesse Turner. It's not much. Uh, B student, won last year's Pinewood Derby. But get this. Jesse was adopted. His birth records are sealed."

"So you unsealed them, and?" Danny slowly peeked from her hiding space, spotting Sam's back turned to her. "There's no father listed, but Jesse's biological mom is named Julia Wright. She lives in Elk Creek, on the other side of the state." Just as she stood, the book Dean had been scrolling through before their lips connected fell to the floor. Sam's eyes widened as he spotted the brunette. "Heh... hi," she giggled breathlessly, covering herself with her arms. "I'm just gonna..." Her finger pointed toward the bathroom. Dean tried to stifle his laughter, but it was no use. He found himself chuckling as she scurried into the bathroom to make herself decent.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓