28

Arhaan woke up in the morning to find Hoor laying half on him. She was covered by the blanket till her shoulders. Arhaan could see the delicate structure of her bones.

Her face was glowing, but tiredness was also clear. Arhaan kissed the top of her head, caressing her hair. "My brave girl." he said.

Arhaan didn't wake her up for university but got out of bed. He covered her properly and went to take a bath. He was radiating with happiness today. After showering, he went to the garden and plucked some roses for his Hoor. He called his PA to tell that he would be late.

When he was done with everything, he went to the room and prepared a bath for Hoor.

"Hoor e Arhaan! Wake up." Arhaan said caressing her hair. She finally seemed to wake up.

Hoor found Arhaan leaning over her when she woke up. She remembered the events of the last night and blushed red. She tried to hide her face with the blanket but Arhaan didn't let her.

"Get up, Hoor." Arhaan said, trying to pull her up, but she wasn't ready to leave the blanket. When Arhaan stopped trying himself and only looked at her expectantly, she got up with the blanket covering her front only to hide her face in his chest.

Arhaan wrapped his arms around her back and kissed the top of her head. "It’s okay, Hoor." he said and covered her back with blanket also. He picked her bridal style and took her for bath.

Hoor clutched her eyes tightly. Her face was beetroot red when Arhaan dropped her blanket and placed her in the tub.

Arhaan left her alone, as he knew that she needed sometime to deal with what happened last night.

Hoor relaxed herself and started enjoying her bath. She saw that a bunch of beautiful red roses were placed on the side with a plain card. Hoor picked the card and saw "My Girl❤" written on it. A smile covered her lips as she touched the soft petals of the flower.

Hoor took the bath and then wore the clothes which were kept there by Arhaan. She got out with a smile on her face. Arhaan was waiting for her in his office clothes.

He bit his lip to control his smile as she was walking a bit weirdly. He ruffled his hair as Hoor came close to him near the dressing table.

"Thank you for the flowers." she said and kissed his cheek, not knowing what was going on in his mind.

"You're welcome, baby." Arhaan said and started drying her hair. Once he was done, Hoor asked him why was he ready.

"I have an important meeting at noon. That's why I will have to go. But you are not going to university. Eat and then take some rest." Arhaan said and fed her breakfast.

The passed night had shed any kind of wall, if there was one between them. Hoor felt like he was a part of her. She had never thought a person could be so close to her.

Arhaan left after kissing Hoor goodbye. She took some rest after that. The whole time, she was thinking about Arhaan. Only happiness was surrounding her.

In the evening when Arhaan came back, Hoor welcomed him with a bright smile and a hug.

Arhaan felt all his fatigue going away, seeing her smile so prettily. She was his heaven in real.

At night, Arhaan slept after only kissing her for some time. He understood that she was not perfectly fine yet.

--------------

Saaki aj gum kis bat ka he ?!

Aty to pehle b wo may ke lie hi thy

Aj tumhari ankho me weraani kesi he?!

Mohabt paash nazren kb tikti thi unki tum pr

----------'
Assalam ualaikum friends! Did you enjoy the update?

Should i end this story or you want more of arhaan and hoor?