05

"But why? Is it really this special?"

She face palmed. This guy really didn't know how to handle feellings or how to talk about them. She squeaked at him:

"We are just classmates and you are an asshole. And I just know you for one day. So tell me, why should I be telling you about the most disastrous time of my life?"

It was quiet. He knew that she was practically right. But he wanted to know what was plaguing this beautiful, cold mind. He realised that she was hurt. So, he tried to change the subject.

"What's your quirk then?" He asked with an annoyance in his voice.

She looked at him:

"It's called weather. I can control it and put my benefits from it. Sometimes it happens accidentally and sometimes it can even get pretty dangerous. Trough the air pressure I can also do telekinesis things. But if there is something abnormal to the air pressure I cannot use this quirk. So when I'm on a plane or something, I can't use this one."

He looked impressed for his terms.

Finally his mother yelled:

"FOOD'S READY!!!!"

The two looked at each other and got up to walk towards the dining room. His parents already sat there waiting for them to sit down. Everything was prepared and they started eating. (Y/N) started to eat.

"Itadakimasu!"

It was very spicy and hot, but so good. She thanked his parents:

"Wow, this is so delicious! You have to give me the recipe!"

Mitsuki laughed in a happy way:

"Oh please, that's so kind of you! Of course I can give it to you."

Her son kept eating pretending that no one sat with him at the table. She smiled. It was the first time that she was eating with people since she moved here to live on her own. It was nice speaking and laughing to them. His dad looked at her:

"So, (Y/N), where do you live?"

"I live in a small flat down here, just down the alley way. On my own." She smiled at him.

"Wow, such a young lady and already living alone in such a big city! This is what I call mature! What about your parents?"

"They live in my small hometown. It's pretty far away from here. But it was my biggest dream to go to U. A., so we all managed to get it done like this. Of course I miss my parents, but I really appreciate that they trust me this much."

Mitsuki was impressed: "Wow, this is pretty nice for a young woman in your age. It must be really stressful to be in school and having to take care of a house hold. If you want, you can come to us every now and then for dinner. And you can learn together if you want to!"

(Y/N) was touched by her words. "Oh Mitsuki, that's so kind of you. I don't want to be a burden though."

"You are no burden in any way! I think it's nice for you two to have someone to exchange and learn with. And because of the food there is also no problem. I always cook way too much." She chuckled.

Her heart got warm by Mitsuki's words. "Thank you, that's so extremly kind of you."

"You're welcome."

Katsuki finally latched into the conversation:

"Are you now done with your shitty melodramatic family talk? So we can go upstairs?"

Everybody looked at him and Mitsuki barked at him:

"BE THANKFUL TO HAVE SUCH A NICE FRIEND MY BOY!!!"

Katsuki shouted back: "SHE'S NOT MY FRIEND!"

(Y/N) again thought back at their conversation in his room.

And he is wondering why I don't want to tell him about the middle school...

She just rolled her eyes while Mitzuki and Katsuki raged at each other for another few minutes.

Okay, but now I know where he got that temper from.

At this thought she smirked. Mazaru just looked at her and smiled in an embarrassed way.

After the two hot headed stopped screaming at each other, (Y/N) and Bakugou got back in his room and started doing their homework. She was impressed by his knowledge. Every now and then she asked him for help and he was actually very good at explaining things, even though he had a bad temper.

But what she impressed more was the fact that he asked questions too. He always bragged with how he was the best and how he knows everything, but now it was her turn to explain things to him. And he really listened to her. She never had experienced something like that. But it felt nice.

The two had done their homework and were sitting there. Bakugou took the word:

"So you really don't want to tell me what happened at your old school, heh?"

She let out an annoyed sigh: "No. Just a little reminder from later at the table." She gestured his outraged face and brandished with her hands to imitate him "SHE IS NOT MY FRIEND!"

He clicked his tongue at her. "Oh, come on, you are such a crybaby. You should be happy that you have the opportunity to talk to me." He was on his ego again.

Her cold view pierced him again: "Yeah, I forgot that you are the great Bakugou and everybody kisses your feet; no matter where you are going. And bullying people is one of your favorite hobby. Pour Deku has to deal with you every day."

He got upset: "Tch, that small moron Deku... What's about him, he is just an ant under my magnifying glass."

She also got angrier at his sentences: "Are you hearing yourself talk? That's ridiculous. Deku told me that you told him to kill himself in middle school. Like, what the hell??? Even though you might not like him, that's no reason to recommend suicide. And that's not very heroic at all."

"What's the deal to you? You just know him for one day. Or are you in love with this piece of shit?"

At this point she was pretty annoyed: "Oh please. Just because I care about him doesn't mean that I love him. But he is my friend. He is like a sunshine. Always friendly, listening and caring. And the second point of this is that I just can't stand people that think they can rule over someone. It happened to me and it is hell to be in such a situation, especially when you can't stand up for yourself."

Katsuki raised his eyebrows: "So that's why you're so pissed off. Is it what happened to you in middle school?"

She laughed in exhaustion: "Why do you want to know so badly? I just can't tell you."

"Because I want to understand the girl that sits in front of me."

What? She never expected such a sentence of him.

"So do you care, or what?"

"I would never care about a moron like you."

"See? That's why I can't say it. It's so hard for myself to talk about it, so why should I put effort in it if you don't really care and just want to know it to have some entertainment and another reason to harass me?"

He came closer to her. He squeezed his eyes together and shook his head. "I'm sidjjdbd...."

She didn't understand the last word. "What did you say?"

He raged in her face: "I'M SORRY YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Woah, that wasn't expected. She ripped her eyes open and was shocked that he apologised.

It was quiet and the two were staring at each other. His red orbs were straight at hers and she almost got lost in them.

He really is attractive, man.

She then stated at him: "Thank you for your Apologize, but I cannot talk about it. Not just yet. Maybe some other day. Or maybe never."

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to her: "Okay, you dumb ass."