Chapter 23:

Chanel

"Kody get up we gonna be late for the appointment." I said shaking him.

"I'm up." He grumbles before rolling away from me snoring. I sucked my teeth ain't nobody tell him to go out last night.

"Get the fuck up!" I snap punching his arm. "Fuck it I didn't wanna go to the appointment anyways. I'll call and cancel."

"Cancel it and I'ma slap you." He grumbled into the pillow.

"Then hurry the fuck up." I snap as he gets up.

*

Ten minutes later he comes down the stairs freshly showered in sweats and a white tee, but of course he had time to throw on some fresh Jays.

"Come on." He grumbled walking past me out the door. I chuckled following him.

I sat in the passengers sit unwrapping the sausage, egg, and, cheese sandwich I made.

"You ain't make me one?" Kjayy asks.

"This is yours." I said taking a bite.

"Fuck you eaten it for then?" He snapped snatching it from me biting it aggressively making me laugh.

"Greedy ass." He mumbled.

*

"So how was the appointment." Karma asked.

We were now all at the tattoo shop.

"Good. My doctor said everything looks normal. So I should have no problem conceiving again."

"Now all Chanel gotta do is stop getting that nutass shot and we getting somewhere."

"Yas, get to working on my niece." Karma said as she start twerking. Brandon got behind her grabbing her hips.

"Aye!" All the King men shouted looking mad making me laugh.

"Cut the shit." Their dad said breaking them apart mugging Brandon.

"Whatever." Karma said laughing.

"Hey boo." We all look and see some girl walking into the shop towards us.

She was looking at Brandon. Karma looked at the girl like she was crazy. Then at Brandon like he was crazy.

"That you now?" She asked.

"Hell nah, Karmen's all me. Fuck you mean." He said looking at ol girl crazy and nonchalant just continuing drinking his beer. Which all the guys were drinking like that was okay to do in public.

"That better not be you. That's the same hoe I walked in on sucking Kaine up at the crib." Kjayy said.

"I'm his girlfriend bitch." The girl snapped.

"Well hoe, I was riding ya boyfriend's face last night." Karma snapped.

My eyes got big, as all the men choked on their dranks. Karma's eyes got big realizing what she just said.

"Uh, gotta go." Karma said rushing out the shop.

*

I rolled my eyes as Kjayy went on and on about how he don't want his baby sister to grow up. The nigga been popping shit since we got home.

"Awh look at this throwback picture Kaine put up of you and him. Y'all are fuckin twins, expect he's all extra light like y'all dad. Y'all both some skinny niggas." I said scrolling through Instagram.

"I'm fucking talking and you all in ya phone." He snapped.

"Kody you been saying the same shit forever now.  She gotta grow up eventually, let her be. What if I had a older brother or a dad telling me not to do sexual things with you and I'm grown?"

"I would tell them to eat a dick. I wish somebody would interfere with our sex life. Got me fucked up."

"Exactly." I said.

"That's different."

"Bullshit."

He glared at me. "Shut up." He mumbled walking away making me laugh.