Episode 39 It's Not Your Fault...

Warning: the content in this episode contains depressing comments and other depressive thoughts. Read at your own risk.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

She opened her eyes and looked around the room. "How are you?" You said as she screamed out of anger. She got up from the bed and fell to the floor. She started crying. "I want to die," she said as your eyes widened. "Jimin!" He came rushing to you and immediatly looked at the depressed woman on the floor. "Why was I even born? I don't want to feel pain anymore, I want to die!" She said as you took out your phone. "Listen, Asunu. We don't want you to die," Jimin said as you called a hospital. "I want to die! My pain is impossible to get rid off, it's better if I die. Everyone will stop thinking hybrids are killers, no one will have to worry about killing me. I won't have to deal with all of the pain if I die now!" She said as I sighed. "I don't know what it feels like, but trust me, you don't want to die," you said as she looked at you. "Your father hates me, Y/N. I'm his sister, he hates me because of what I gave to you through our family blood," she said as your eyes widened. She kept on crying and it was becoming difficult for you to breathe. "What?" You said. "All you have now is "The Vixen's Rage", but that can develop into mine," she said as you started hyperventilating. "Y/N, calm down," Jimin said as he sat you on the bed. "I can't-" you started to cry and Jimin held your hands. "Don't cry, it will be difficult to breathe," he said as you bit your lip. "I'm sorry," she said as she slowly got up from the floor.

"But I want to leave this world," she grabbed a knife from the drawer and stabbed herself. Your eyes widened and you passed out. Jimin quickly put you down on the bed and went over to Asunu.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice wakes you up from your deep sleep and you open your eyes. "Jungkook-" you cough and he looks at you worried. "The ambulance came to our house and we quickly knew we should've entered the room when we heard Asunu screaming," he said as you sighed. "Why didn't you?" You said as he started crying. "No one let me enter. Seokjin, Yoongi and Namjoon were waiting outside the door just in case but they didn't go in since they thought Asunu was going to attack them," he kept on crying and you held his hand. "I should've entered, I'm so stupid," he sobbed and I hugged him. "It's not your fault, Kookie. You didn't know," you said as he bit his lip. "I'm sorry," he said. "It's not your fault, you don't have to say you're sorry," you said. "Everyone else is outside, Jimin wants to talk to you," he said as you nodded. "Okay, tell him to to come," you said as he went out of the room and closed the door. You took your time to look around the room.
I see they have more hybrid doctors now, that means things are slowly changing.

"Hey," Jimin said as he entered the room. "How are you?" He said as you smiled. "I'm awake and I think that means I'm okay," you said as he sat next to you. "Is everything that Asunu said true?" You said as he looked at you and nodded. "Yes, it's all true," he said as you sighed. "The more I think about it, the more I wonder why this happened, why are we all here just to suffer?" You said as he looked at you. "Maybe we should...schedule a therapy session for us," he said as you nodded. "Yes, I think that's better, at least until we finish college," you said as he nodded and smiled.

I know...
I'm sorry for making
content like this, but think about it,
They really are depressed, who wouldn't be after
everything that has happened to them.

I'm sorry for makingcontent like this, but think about it,They really are depressed, who wouldn't be after everything that has happened to them