My shop.

woke up starting my hygiene, finally finish and I headed to the barber shop to get the key from Dave .

Hey , is he back there I ask . Yeah he back there the darksinned one said . I knocked on the door before I entering , he had his head on the desk . David he looked up and mugged me . what balí he said sounding real bitter. I - um just got wanted to get the key for the shop .

He got up walking over to a safe getting the key tossing it on the desk  and walked out the room . I took a deep breath and walked out , going thru the barber shop door I was finally in the my shop . I called Nate to come and help me . He was very neat with paint. He and I both went to school of arts.

 Nate hey I said hugging him

Nate hey I said hugging him . you still so small why ? I guess you was right when you said imma be a midget I said letting go . You look good thou he said showing a perfect white smile .

Okay so I have a couple pink colors , I just need it very neat I stated . you must trust me . I do i said smirking. I told him my vision and we got to work . So how's life , can't complain no kids , complicated relationship but I open my shop Monday I am tryna get everything finish , so I can do my grand opening Tuesday . Nice I guess I am invited he said looking in my direction . yes of course you are . Lit , wbu how's life , not bad I have a girlfriend we been together 2 years , I work in inter design .

I am soo proud of you too nate . So what happen too you he asked. my dad had some issues and we had to move away for a while. Damn that must was a lot. It was I said I putting my headphones in and listen to music painting the words so neatly . I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was a pissed off dave .

This why you broke it off with me ? excuse me David . This your man ? No David this is Nate my friend he got a girlfriend why you trippin . Nate this is David . Wassup Nate said putting his hand out for him to shake but he just mugged him. David what the hell why are you being so rude . I told you what it is between me and him. I don't even see why I am here explaining myself to you anyways . He just looked and shook his head , grabbing me by my shirt pulling me close to him. I would choke your ass out right now but I know how to hurt you .
Why you wanna do that David . I feel like you tryna handle me but I gotchu. I just put my headphones in ignoring him .

Support my writing
$kikay 💙