Club Talks

I have returned hehehehhehe....

Well to this book anyway.

Hope you enjoy!

It wasn't long before Namjoon was bouncing around the house jingling the collar around his neck as he did

It wasn't long before Namjoon was bouncing around the house jingling the collar around his neck as he did. It wasn't unnoticed how his eyes would always light up upon seeing Nahee giggle at his funny antics.

That's how it went for the next few hours until Nahee decided it was about time to get ready to go out with Taehyung. It was quite the cute experience however while she sat on the stool in front of her Namjoon sat beside her on the ground watching her intently while her hand made its way through his hair and the base of his ears. Small pants escaped the mans lips with occasional whines when her hands left to finish something on her face or put a small pin in her hair.

Nahee almost always would giggle while taking a small break and return her hands to his ears as he just watched her face and smiled back.

"Okay Joonbug how about we get you ready too." Nahee turned around and gently grabbed the hybrid's hand leading him towards the small pile of clothes they had yet to put into the closet. After a few grunts of disapproval from some shirts with those shorts, the outfit was picked and the two where happy with their appearance. However it didn't go unnoticed that Namjoon was getting more and more anxious about going out. Well, maybe anxious wasn't the word. Protective was the word, yes, protective.

"Maybe we should stay inside? I hear a new movie is out why don't we just borrow that and stay here. Ya that seems like a better idea, I'm glad we could agree." The hybrid bargained with himself while the girl just stood watching him.

"Renting Joon its called renting and no, we are not staying inside. Plus we promised Tae that we would go out with him." Joon just grumbled while accepting a small pat to his head and growled as he repeated Taehyung's name a couple times with various degrees of sarcasm and spite while Nahee just looked on shaking her head and loading up her purse.

It wasn't long until the friend was texting Nahee and she took Joon's hand while leading him out the door.

"Now behave Joonbug." She shot the hybrid a little grin while he rolled his eyes and nudged into her a little more just to stake the last claim while getting closer to the car holding the 'annoying' friend in according to the wolf standing next to the smaller girl. Hopping into the car the two are met with the sight of a sunshine Tae and an in other Kook sitting between Tae and Nahee.

He wasn't sure who would get in first so he made sure that the big bad wolf would be able to get near his Taehyung.

Seeing this Nahee Just laughed and pat Namjoon's head while turning to look out the window.

She wasn't sure what club Tae decided to bring them to but it wasn't long until bright lights and a long line came into her vision. Letting out a small gasp she leaned closer to the window to get a better look.

"No way..." her eyes darted to Taehyung who wore a large grin.

"Special reserved seating for the best tonight love! Club Singularity!"

Namjoon let out a small growl at the boys words but couldn't help cutting it off while getting lost in the obviously excited girls eyes. Many thoughts ran through his head but the oncoming wave of people shot it all out the window.

This is gonna be a long night. Namjoon thought while scooting closer to his owner.

While buildings passed the car got more and more hyper as Tae couldn't hold his excitement which of course rubbed off on Nahee. By the time they arrived the humans exploded out of the car while the two followed more quietly behind them. Whilst walking Namjoon couldn't help but notice the small stares of the smaller cheetah hybrid beside him.

It confused the wolf but he let it slide as they entered the doors to the rather busy night club that Namjoon dreaded letting Nahee even into.

As her form swayed inside Namjoon took notice of all the predatory stares directed at the pair. Male and female alike watched intently as the strikingly attractive pair made their way towards the booth Taehyung managed to rent for the night.

Taking a glance at the cat next to him, Namjoon slightly growled as he noticed Jungkook aware of the stares as well.

Quickly nodding to each other they quickened their pace easily sliding an arm around the smaller human's waist.

"Clingy already Kook?" Tae teased. It was obviously the two where oblivious to the danger but Namjoon kept his glare at anyone who dared look at the girl currently wrapped in his arm.

"You've been really good while we have been here." Nahee made a quick note while giving gently scratched to the taller's ears. He shrunk down just enough so her hand could play with the fur while he melted.

"Time for drinks!" The moment was quickly ripped away, along with Nahee as Tae whisked away his owner with a small growl emitting from the wolf. He let it go though with a small smile given the smile returned by his current owner.

As the two blended away a voice broke him out of his little trance.

"You know I'm glad she has you now." It was Jungkook sitting rather boredom evident while watching the crowd where Tae disappeared.  Namjoon cocked a brow at him and scooter into the seat next to him. "She wouldn't even think about going out before. I remember Taehyung always pacing around worried about her since she never really clicked well with anyone."

Namjoon smiled sadly in thought of Nahee alone and unwilling to exit her house. Thinking back on it, she's taken care of him since day one and even pushed her boundaries of comfort to get him clothes and socialized so he can live happily. Namjoon looked down smiling and nodded with a small 'yeah.'

"I'm glad your here Hyung."

Looking over incredulously, Namjoon's eyes is met with a small blushing cheetah who had managed to break past Namjoon's final barrier of restraint. Smiling at the boy, the wolf sling an arm around the younger and looked back over to where their owners had gotten their drinks.

A growl involuntarily left his lips at the position the two where obviously uncomfortable with.

Jungkook was quick to follow as well.