Chapter 4: Max

(Click on photo to view each character)

July 6th- Football camp kinda sucked. I'm still sore as hell from all the training exercises but it was cool to see all the old counselors there. Been going for about 3 years now so Iv'e kinda grown to love em'. I guess it's good this'll be my last year. Moms out a job now so we cant be buying things we don't need.

My name is Maximiliano Ceza Alejandro. I'm the quarterback of the football team and was actually prom king at the school dance last year. I'm fit and I got friends and yeah I got distractions. But i'm not perfect. A lot of people can take a look at me and assume but..they don't know, do they?

My family's a mess. I'm so far in the closet it's not even funny, and I'm running from shit I don't think I'll ever be able to escape.

I'm a teen. Course I have sex, right? I mean of course I want to. But ever time I get close, I start thinking about it and..I don't know.

I've only told 2 people what really happened. One was my therapist. One was my nurse. So..yeah, its not really a light subject.

Think of it like this. What does a horny, closeted, teenage boy do when he wants to meet guys?

Exactly.

Grinder.

One minute you think you found a hot collage dude willing to fool around, next you're pinned down by some 45 year old sugar daddy who wants you to give what his wife can't.

And that's basically what happened. PTSD for life.

I haven't told anyone about the therapy. I go to this place, don't charge at all which is cool. Kinda like the health center at school, you don't have to tell anyone what your doing there or why. You just go when you need to. And trust me..its needed.

Anyway, my other issues then the big one? My family. My mom and Dad are divorced. Bro has a whole new family and everything.

Moms newest divorce is what lead us to living with my abuelos. She lost everything again. Not in a good place right now I guess. Leaving every other month, not saying a word to us.

She always comes crawling back though.

I love her. I know she's trying. It's just difficult. Were living off food stamps and shes borrowing my abuelos spare car till she gets back on her feet.

Things'll work out.

My grandparents are Catholics, very traditional. Which is a nicer way of saying ignorant.

Which is great cause I live with them now.

Guess no more jacking off to gay porn. This is a religious household after all.

He groaned in exhaustion, suddenly feeling the desire to get off after it came to his mind. Sadly, mini-miliano would have to wait. Papa had places to be.

He got dressed real quick, sweeping back his black hair and adjusting the cap on his head. The time on his phone said 9:30 and he cussed, dashing out to the room his mom was staying in.

"Hola, mijo." she set the her brush down, stroking her black hair over her shoulders. His mom was gorgeous and kind and too good for this world despite all her current issues. No man deserved her but they always managed to fuck her over.

"Hola mama." He walked over to her and tilted his head to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Your brothers waiting outside. You ready to go?" Max answered reluctantly. "As I'll ever be."