↠ 31

"I knew you were taking me into the woods." You said as you slowed down to a stop.

"But it's not really the woods." Jimin replied with a cute smile.

You put the car in park and raised an eyebrow at all the trees and bushes. "Then what would you even call this?" You gestured to the lush greenery.

Jimin looked around. "Uh, not the woods."

"I'm walking home." You dramatically replied.

He laughed and grabbed your hand. "No, no. I'm kidding. C'mon, I just want to let you relax. Let's go on a little walk." He scrambled out of the car and you copied his action. Locking the car, you handed the keys to Jimin. He took them and suddenly turned his back towards you and kneeled down. "Ok, get on."

"What?" You were confused at the boy.

He turned his head to look at you. "Get on! The path there is sort of steep and I can't chance it if you slip."

"But-"

"I'm strong! Sometimes I can pin Jungkook for a bit. Now, let's go see!" Jimin encouraged you and at that point you had no choice but to climb on his back. In an instant, Jimin stood up and your hands automatically clung onto his shoulders. His own hands were subtle as they slid under your thighs. "Don't worry, I got you."

"I think you do." You replied unsure as he made his way to wherever he was going. Jimin was light on his steps that you really didn't feel that much movement until you guys got to a steep hill that you were if you walked by yourself, you would definitely slip and break a leg or something. Still, Jimin was really graceful in the way he walked, his feet seeming to know the familiar path.

You were slightly amazed at how strong he was. Jimin was too adorable and you didn't expect to feel this much muscle. He kept a steady pace and at last, you arrive at the top of the hill. You were slightly taken aback to see a small creek running surrounded by lush bushes. The sun softly glinted on the water.

Jimin continued to walk right to the bank. "This is where I come sometimes." He suddenly said. "I come here alone and so I wanted to share it with you."

Although you couldn't see his face, his ears were slightly red. How sweet. You smiled even though you knew he couldn't see. "Thank you for sharing it with me then." You wrapped your arms loosely around his neck and sort of snuggled close to show your affection.

Jimin stiffened at the slightest but soon relaxed. His hands squeezed your thighs once more and you weren't sure if it was his heart or your own that was thumping. Maybe it was both. As gentle as he was graceful, Jimin kneeled down to put you on the ground. You jumped off his back and landed on your feet.

You admired the natural creek. The only sounds were the leaves gently rustling and the water running. This definitely took your mind off the whole situation. Then suddenly, Jimin spun around to face you. "Was something going on between you, Taehyung and Jungkook?" He said.

"What?" You answered briefly thinking back to that moment with Taehyung. "W-Why do you ask?"

Jimin's eyes studied you for bit. "No particular reason. They seemed strange this morning. Are you really sure?"

"Yep!" You answered too quickly. "Everything's fine!"

'I wonder if I can bury myself right here and now... Why am I so stupid to answer like that...?' You mentally thought to yourself.

Still, Jimin's eyes continued to study you, never waiving. At this point, you were going to start sweating bullets. "Hm..." He hummed a bit seeming suspicious. "I don't believe you... Your heart is beating quicker than normal."

"You can hear that?" You asked, completely forgetting about the previous conversation. "How?" He was at least a foot away and you were trying to figure out how good his hearing was.

"You're changing the subject. But, yes I can." Jimin continued on. "Still, do I have to make you talk?"

You slightly glared at him. "Was that a threat?"

"Maybe." He took a step forward, his gaze was predatory that may have frozen you in your spot a bit. Gosh damn. "But it won't be if you just tell me."

"Well, no." You turned around. "I'm going to be late for my shift so if we can-"

You were interrupted when you felt Jimin's hand grip your wrist and turn you around. "You still won't tell me?" He frowned a bit. "I guess I'll have to make you talk..."

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Jimin's other hand slowly raise towards you. "Jimin I swear," You narrowed your eyes at him. "If you tickle me, I will literally bite your hand."

Jimin paused for a moment. "Will you actually bite my hand?"

"Yes." You replied confident.

In a quick flash, Jimin poked the tip of your nose. "Aha, you're adorable! So feisty."

"I'm leaving." You tried getting his hand off your wrist that you didn't notice him watching with an amused smile on his face. Then you felt a shadow loom closer and soft lips touch your cheek. Immediately, you froze trying to process what happened.

You could feel your cheeks warm up as you looked up at Jimin who had the brightest smile on his face. "Sorry," He apologized. "I couldn't help myself."

"Of course." You mumbled, looking away to hide the red on your face.

Jimin laughed as he kneeled down in front of you. "Let's go get you to work."

You compiled and scrambled onto his back. Standing up with ease, Jimin's hands found their way to your thighs giving you a light squeeze and he started heading back to the car. "Next time I won't be aiming for your cheek." He said and kept his head facing forward.

You weren't able to reply. All you could think about was; 'There's a next time?!'