Chapter 15

Jisoo couldn't stop moving closer to the raven, she was drawn to her, she wanted to touch her, to feel her close... She stopped right before she would invade the raven's personal space and continued gazing at her. She could tell the raven was nervous, she was breathing short and rapidly and her chest was heaving.

Jisoo slowly raised her right hand and softly touched the side of Jennie's face with her fingertips. The raven closed her eyes at the touch and Jisoo moved closer tilting her head forward until her forehead touched Jennie's.

Jennie thought she would faint, she couldn't feel this way...she couldn't... When Jisoo's nose gently brushed against her own and her lips were trying to seek out Jennie's again she pushed the other woman away gently and walked pass her over to the window.

She rubbed her hands over her face trying desperately to make sense out of something. She shouldn't be here, she had a fiance who was a great guy and she was getting married... She shouldn't be here... but she didn't want to leave...

Jisoo observed the raven for a minute then slowly walked over to her, coming up behind her she tentatively put her hands on Jennie's waist and slowly leant down to nuzzle her nose against her shoulder. Jisoo had no idea what she was doing, it was as if all rational thoughts had vaporized the second Jennie walked into the boathouse. Jisoo placed another soft kiss on the side of Jennie's neck and that made the raven's whole body shiver and she could feel goose bumps all over her arms. Her eyes closed involuntary and she breathed heavily.

"Jisoo please... We can't do this..." she whispered and stepped out of Jisoo's embrace.

Taking a step back she turned and looked at the brunette.

"Our parents are going to get married and we'll be sisters, well stepsisters, and I'm getting married, we can't-"

Jisoo didn't buy that excuse for one minute, she knew there was something between them, she could feel it. She took a step closer.

"I don't want us to be referred to as 'sisters' because everything about that sounds wrong, and I don't think you want that either... " she challenged.

Jennie didn't speak but the answer was written all over her face.

"You kissed me Jennie..." she continued and took another step closer.

Jennie swallowed hard but still didn't say anything so Jisoo continued talking.

"I know we've just known each other for a couple of days and that this is absolutely crazy but ever since last weekend, since the engagement party... I haven't been able to stop thinking about you..." she whispered the last past and moved even closer, definitely invading the raven's personal space.

"I think about you all the time, you're the last thing on my mind when I go to sleep at night and the first thing I think about when I open my eyes and when I sleep I dream about you..." she raised her hand and touched Jennie's face gently as she looked deep into her dark eyes, seeing what she was feeling mirrored in those deep black orbs.

Jennie could feel Jisoo's breath coming out in small puffs on her face and suddenly her heart raced even more, how that even was possible she had no idea. The way Jisoo looked at her made all her defenses come tumbling down and before she realized what she was doing she closed the small distance between them.

When Jisoo's lips touched hers for the second time it was like everything fell into place. She knew somewhere in the back of her mind that later she would deny ever confessing to that but right now all she could feel was Jisoo's lips moving together with hers and then, nothing else mattered.

Jisoo cupped her face with both hands and pulled her in even closer. Tilting her head to the side she deepened the kiss, flicking the tip of her tongue against Jennie's upper lip and was instantly met with Jennie's warm soft tongue that desperately searched out hers. Jisoo moved her hands down from Jennie's face and slowly down the front, squeezing her breasts lightly as she passed. The raven gasped at the brief touch and instantly craved more. Jisoo was on fire, she had never felt like this before and she couldn't get enough of the woman in her arms. She moved her hands under the hem of Jennie's hoodie and t-shirt and moved quickly up her torso till she reached her goal. Jisoo was surprised to find that the ravem wasn't wearing a bra and moaned into Jennie's mouth when her hands touched bare skin.

When Jisoo's hands cupped her naked breasts, Jennie had to pull away from Jisoo's amazing lips to catch her breath. Jisoo grazed her thumbs over Jennie's erect nipples and started to place open mouth kisses on her jaw and then down to her neck where she started to suck on the soft skin. Jennie gasped and took hold of Jisoo's waist, grasping it tightly. Jisoo removed her hands and Jennie instantly missed the contact but before she knew what was happening Jisoo had pulled the hoodie and t-shirt over her head and her mouth was now sucking and licking on Jennie's right nipple. The sensation that filled her body was something the raven had never experienced before and she'd never in her life been more turned on.

She tried to focus a little, which was extremely hard when Jisoo's mouth moved to her other breast to give it the same attention. She moved her hands to Jisoo's hair and pulled her up so she could kiss her again. She pushed her tongue inside Jisoo's mouth and moaned when Jisoo's tongue once again found hers.

Jisoo moved one hand to the back of Jennie's neck and the other found her breast again. The raven fumbled with Jisoo's t-shirt, wanting it off which Jisoo noticed and raised her arms to assist. Jennie grabbed the hem of Jisoo's t-shirt and pulled it over her head and threw the garment on the floor before capturing her lips again. Nervous hands then fumbled with the clasp on Jisoo's bra and just as Jisoo was about to assist the raven succeeded with her mission and slowly pulled the straps down Jisoo's shoulders until the item fell to the floor.

Jisoo wrapped her arms around the raven and pulled their bodies together, she gasped when Jennie's naked chest collided with her own and when their breasts came together Jisok didn't know how much more she could take. Turning them slightly she maneuvered them over to the bed, never breaking the kiss that had now escalated into a passionate frenzy. When they reached the bed she lowered Jennie down gently and then covered her body with her own. She kissed the side of her mouth, then her jaw and down to her neck where she sucked and nibbled on the soft skin before she reached Jennie's shoulder where she accidentaly left a distinct mark. Maybe that wasn't the most brilliant idea but she really wasn't thinking clearly.

Leaving her shoulder she trailed kisses down her collarbone and then down her chest where she kissed and licked around each nipple before she continued down, kissing Jennie's flat stomach. Looking up she saw the raven's chest rise and fall with each breath. She grabbed the hem of Jennie's sweat pants and pulled them down her body along with her underwear. Moving back up she found Jennie's mouth again and kissed her passionately before trailing kisses down her body again.

Jennie was panting violently when Jisoo's tongue found the wetness between her legs. She grasped the bedsheets and opened her legs wider when she felt the tip of Jisoo's tongue swirl around her clit and then move down between her folds. Gasping loudly she arched her back and threw her head back at the sensation Jisoo was giving her.

Jisoo kissed her way up Jennie's body again, replacing her tongue with her fingers. She just had to kiss her. Jennie moaned into Jisoo's mouth when she felt Jisoo slip inside her. Using two fingers she moved in and out of the raven's core rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand with each stroke. Jennie was so close but she wanted Jisoo to feel what she was feeling. Reaching down she slipped her hand inside Jisoo's shorts. She had no idea what she was doing but she found Jisoo's most sensitive spot and started to rub small circles over the harden nub. Judging from the sound Jisoo was making she was doing something right, it was hard to focus when Jisoo's fingers were working inside her and she knew she wouldn't last long.

Jisoo had a hard time focusing when Jennie touched her like this but she continued to thrust her fingers in and out of Jennie's wet core while she was rocking her own hips hard against Jennie's hand. Feeling her own orgasm starting to build up she picked up the pace and suddenly the raven's walls tightened around her fingers and she heard her gasp heavily. Seconds later Jisoo slumped down on top of the raven as her own orgasm rushed through her. She was panting against Jennie's neck while she placed small open mouth kisses on her skin. Jennie had her eyes closed as she tried to compose herself. She gasped when Jisoo slowly pulled her fingers out of her core. The brunette continued to place soft kisses along Jennie's jaw and up to the corner of her mouth. She smiled against Jennie's skin when the blonde wrapped her arms around her and held her tight.

After a while of just holding each other they rearranged their positions so Jisoo was lying behind Jennie with an arm draped over the raven's stomach, Jennie slowly reached for her hand before they both fell asleep completely spent.