s i x t y - s i x

"иєωѕ ƒℓαѕн! The original heir of Ito Galaxy Incorporation has just arrived yesterday around midnight in—"

"CEO of Ito Galaxy Incorporation, President Ito Taiyo, has given no statement as to why the original heir is—"

"Ito Galaxy Incorporation brings back original heir of the company to Japan—"

"The original heir of Ito Galaxy Incorporation has been the talk of the country ever since—"

"We all know what the original heir looks like. But one question still remains.

Who is the true heir of Ito Galaxy Incorporation?"

★彡

"ωнατ ∂ο γου τнιиκ?" Soonyoung put down his luggages by the door and scanned the large, luxurious room that was going to be his. He noticed the boring colors of black, white and gray everywhere he looks. There was a single yellow colored flower that was rested by his white nightstand.

The color was obviously standing out from the room, but Soonyoung didn't mind. At least he still had a reminder that the vibrant colors won't be going away any time soon.

Soonyoung walked over to his king-sized bed, sinking immediately from his weight and hummed.

"It's boring." He replied bluntly, not caring how his father would react.

Taiyo hummed, fixing his gray tie. Everything about him seemed black and white anyways. "You'll get used to it."

"Like how you did?" Soonyoung didn't mean to say that out loud. But he was too frustrated to even care how the other felt. For all he knew, the man he called father might be stone-hearted now from all the years that he was not with him. He wasn't even sure if this was his father he's facing anymore.

Taiyo narrowed his eyes at the disrespect that he received, his lips quirking downward into an obvious frown.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" he questioned, raising an almost nonexistent eyebrow. Soonyoung rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"Yeah."

"Good. I'll be leaving then." Soonyoung gritted his teeth at the response he was given, annoyed for not irking the other for even one bit. Just as Taiyo was reaching for the door, Soonyoung had decided to speak, testing the other's patience.

"Have you even thought of visiting Eomma?" Taiyo paused, his hand midair. Soonyoung smirked in satisfaction, pleased with the reaction as he rose from the luxurious bed, feeling different from the different environment he currently is in.

"How about Soojin-noona?" Soonyoung continued, tilting his head to the side. "Aren't you curious how she's been doing?"

Taiyo knew what Soonyoung was doing. And he wasn't going to play his game at all. With the required proper posture, he huffed out a breath before glancing behind him to catch his son's eyes at him, never faltering. Taiyo turned slightly, his side facing Soonyoung.

"From what I've heard, your mother is living the best of her life so far. Your sister is now working as a nurse in States and has already met her soulmate, William South. I believe they're doing fine and are engaged now. I wish for them the best."