※29※

A few months passed, I was proposed by Jungkook and I'm proud to say that I'm his fiancé. One more step, then we are in to a new phase, which is the marriage phase. Preparations are being done. We'll get married at a grand hotel in Seoul and thanks to my brother too, he helped us to find the best wedding dress and tuxedo for our big day which will be held this weekend. Each day, I prayed and hope that the wedding will run smoothly and everyone is going to be happy on that beautiful day.

"Haeryung, what are you thinking about?" My brother asked as he sits next to me on the sofa.

"Am I living fast forward or is the time moving on so fast?" I asked him which made him clueless.

"I think the time is just fine. What's wrong?" He asked again.

"I just can't believe that I'm getting married soon." I blurted out. He scoffed and shook his head.

"Oh, so that's what you're thinking about?" He asked and I nodded.

"Don't you worry so much of it. Just know that you'll be living with the person that you love so much and you'll share your lives together for a happy future." I looked at him and he had an expression that I can't decipher. It's kind of happy and sad at the same time.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I hold his hand which made him look at me.

"I'm okay." He looked at me with a smile on his face. However, I can see it clearly in his eyes that he is somehow sad inside.

"Are you sad that your little sister is going to get married soon?"

"Haeryung, I've taken care of you ever since you were a small kid and now, you've grown up to be a strong woman. I feel like time is passing by so much and soon, I will get to witness the moment you'll be married to the man that you love. It's a lie to say that I'm not sad of letting you go. But I know, my sister will be in good hands, right?" He spoke sincerely and his tears streamed down his cheek slowly. I nodded and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you for taking care of me for all this years, oppa. I can never find a better brother other than you. You don't have to be afraid of letting me go because you will always be my brother. My one and only brother. I hope you will also find your own happiness and remember, I will always love you, okay?" He nodded in my hug and we broke the hug. We laughed at each other as we look at our ugly faces after we cried so hard.

"You look like a steamed bun." He commented.

"Well, you look like a red tomato." I said back to him. Then, Yeontan climbed the sofa and went to sit on Taehyung's lap.

"He's getting bigger, oppa."

"Yes, he grows up a lot. Just like you." He looked at me.

"Soon, he'll also get married and have cute little puppies." He giggled.

"Are you saying Yeontan is similar to me?"

"Yes."

"Yah!" I threw him a soft pillow.

"Both of you are cute." He defended himself.

"Oh, really? Okay, thank you."

"Are you going out with Jungkook today?" He asked.

"No, his mom said we can't see each other days before the wedding. So, we just follow what she said. Why are you asking?"

"Hm...I want to spend the rest of the day with you before you get married. Can I?" He asked nervously.

"Of course, you can. You're my brother after all. You can take me anywhere you want." 

"Okay, we'll go to that amusement park we used to go when we were younger. Remember? Everland?" He asked in an excited tone.