Chapter 1

~Present Time~

Lucy's POV

I was in my room jamming my music and packing my stuff until I heard someone yelling my name. LUCY!!!! I rolled my eyes and was about to leave my room until my door slammed open and in walked Callie. Lucy, I have been calling your name for the past 2 minutes. Callie said while pouting. I once again rolled my eyes in a joking matter before responding. Callie, what could you possibly need right now? She looked at me and then looked around my room before speaking. Are you done packing yet? The twins need help. I responded to her with a laugh and another playful eye roll. Why can't you help the twins, I'll be there as soon as I finish. She looked me dead in the eyes and said "Well because they are hiding from me and I need to finish packing as well." I started laughing at her and said "okay, how about you occupy the twins for a couple more minutes while I finish packing my stuff and then i'll pack theirs." She looked at me and slowly nodded before walking out. What would i do without her. I can't believe it has been 5 years since I meet Callie. Callie and I became fast friends seeing as we were both in the music business. We have always been there for one another through thick and thin and we definitely don't plan on leaving each other. So that's why we are all moving back because if one goes they all go. Today we all plan on leaving to go back to my hometown, im going to visit my family but also investigate the dark magic i can feel. I hope everyone at home is safe. I wonder how mom and Ari have been, I hope they are okay. I hope they aren't mad at me for leaving the way I did, I haven't seen them in 5 years and i usually only call or text them. Ari was only 6 when i left so i have almost been gone for 6 years because soon she will be turning 12. God i can't believe I missed so much of her life, she's in the 5th grade now. By now I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize that i had finished packing up all of my things. A small voice brought me out of my thoughts as I turned my head to see what it was but was bombarded with a double hug. LuLu, me and Leo and done laying out our things will you come check our stuff. Jenna and Leo, they are very young musicians but are unfortunately orphans so I took them in a while ago so they would have a chance to fulfill their music career. I suddenly remembered that they were talking to me and responded back. Why of course i'll help you. Come on let's go. As soon as I said that they were both grabbing a hand and pulling me off to our destination. We arrived at their room a few seconds later and after checking through everything I helped them to pack it up. Once again I was attacked with a double hug from the twins. Okay guys can you please take your bags downstairs near the front door. I said while laughing. After another minute they let go of me and did what I asked them to. Ok now i'm packed, the twins are packed, now i just have to check on the little twins and Callie. So i started to head to the twins room and when i got there Callie was dramatically laying on the ground while the twins were poking at her. As i watched the scene in front of me I couldn't help but giggle which caused everyone to look at me and all of the sudden Callie ran out yelling "Thank God" I responded with another laugh and a roll of my eyes. I looked around the room and took out the two suitcases I would use for them and as soon as I grabbed them they gave me some outfits which i folded and put away and then I picked a couple of outfits and finished packing their bags. After they were finished I took their bags and rolled them down the stairs to the front door. After making sure the youngest were read i went upstairs and grabbed my things and brought them downstairs and started loading the car. 30 minutes later the car was loaded and everyone was in. I turned on the radio and we were off to the airport to go back to my old home. An hour later we finally arrived at the airport and after going through security and having our bags loaded on the plane we sat down and waited for our flight to be called. Finally after 30 minutes our flight was called and we all loaded onto the plane and waited for take off. After another 30 minutes our flight was finally on its way and we were now going back to my old home. I was so excited to so my mother and Ari but I was also nervous because of the danger that may be waiting for me. I was once again lost in thought and once i looked around i noticed that everyone else was asleep. My 16 hour flight has just begun but so has my new adventure. So with one final thought I drifted off into dreamland where I had a nightmare.

We will find you my dear.....

~End of Chapter~

Ok guys....

So this is Chapter 1 how was it? I hope you guys liked it if not please tell me why so ill know for the future and can try to fix it. Also i hope this is good cuz you guys all seem so excited and I don't want to let you down with a horrible story. Anyway, thanks for reading my story and thank you to all my lovely readers and supporters you guys gave me the inspiration to continue. 

BTW the image up top is Callie. Also I do not own this picture and if whoever does own it wants me to take it down then message me and i will.

Also im going to have an image for each character up top for each chapter so you know how they look.