you commited, i'm your crime

Third Person View

Jungkook groaned at the sound of their bedroom door slamming shut as he sat down in Taehyung's previous seat. He was fucked.

He was indecisive. He couldnt make up his mind. One second, his whole existence was intricately made for Maddie but once he sees those brown eyes. Everything does downhill.

It was like Taehyung was a sin, specifically made for Jungkook to commit him. A crime that he would commit and suffer the consequences of.

Was he really going to risk it for Taehyung?
He would risk Maddie. His first love. The first person who made him smile genuinely. The first person who broke through his cold walls. The first person he loved.

There will always be a first for everything, but it doesn't mean it will be the last.

Jungkook sat on the couch, the slam of the door most likely meant "you're sleeping on the couch." He got the hint and made himself comfortable while hugging one of the throw pillows.
He fell asleep, confused.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Taehyung." Jungkook said softly as he knocked on the locked door. It was lunch time and Taehyung has yet to come out of their room.

He got no response as he sighed and sat by the door.
"I'm sorry." He said as he heard shuffling.
"Sorry isn't going to cut it, Jungkook. Y-you hurt me."
"Then I'll make it better."
"You can't." Taehyung's frail voice squeaked, muffled from the door.

"I really can't if you don't tell me what you want me to do."
"I want you to s-stop. You can't hate me one second....t-then kiss me the next. I want you to choose because you can't have both."
Jungkook sighed as he heard Taehyung walk away from the door.

The raven decided to give the blonde his time as he drove to his office, still in pyjamas but luckily, he didn't have any meetings that day.

He got a few things done but still half of the work he usually finishes but he was too distracted with his clouded mind.
There was a knock at the door, expecting Maddie when he saw Taehyung.

The boy was wearing a white polo tucked into high waisted shorts, holding a plastic bag.
"I'm still mad at you." The blonde said as he closed the door and placed the plastic bag on top of the desk.
"What's this?"
"Dinner. The maids told me you haven't eaten yet." Taehyung said as he sat down on top of the desk. "It's more like a 'sorry for keeping you out of your own bedroom but you kinda deserve it for being a douche', type of sorry gift."

Jungkook nodded, thanking him before sitting on his desk.
"Are you going to go somewhere?"
"I'm not sure yet." The blonde said softly. "Maddie came by earlier looking for you. I told her you were here, did she ever come?"

"No." Jungkook's said with furrowed eyebrows.
Taehyung shrugged it off as he stood up.
"Maybe she just went home instead, her house is kinda far from...here."

"Jungkook."
The aforementioned hummed as he looked up at Taehyung.
"When I was seventeen, I haven't dropped out in school. I met a guy named Yoongi. He was like you. Cold demeanor, charismatic aura and just that hot fuckboy everyone wanted. But the difference he had with you was that....he liked me." A small smile broke from Taehyung's cupid lips.

"He actually liked me, Kook. He told me, everyday that I was his flower, his petal. He used to hold me so gently like I was going to break. He was just...everything, you know? My refuge from my horrible parents. But... I guess I lead him on. I was a child being exposed to the sudden affection and care and wasn't too careful, wasn't ready."
He sighed before looking at Jungkook.

"Infidelity is...heartbreaking, Jungkook. And I w-was being put up against a hooker he had a one night stand with when we were together. And I can't help but think how Maddie would feel when she finds out you were cheating on her with me. It's like the world's biggest downgrade."

Jungkook abruptly stood up as Taehyung was startled at the sudden noise.
"I-.... taehyung, you're...S-sorry. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for...what I did last night."
Taehyung sighed before smiling.
"I don't want your sorry, Jungkook. I want you to act on your decision. I gave you two choices. You either like or hate me. But-"
He averted his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"The real decision is either me or Maddie. You can either pick a girl you've loved and cherished for years or a rich, spoiled brat who has nothing to lose. But... I think I already know the answer." He said softly before making his way to the door.
"I made up my mind. I won't be home tonight. Invite Maddie over, she seemed a little frantic earlier." He said before leaving.