Episode 58 Dante Vs Bayonetta

Team RWBY was hanging out in their dorm room, when Ruby announced their next activity.

"Guys! Look what I found!" Ruby yelled.

WBY turned to Ruby.

"It's Death Battle! And they look like they're new too. Maybe we should watch them. It's been such a long time after all," Ruby said as she pulled the Death Battle case from her closet.

"That sounds like a great idea, sis! I am getting so bored here, but maybe Death Battle will entertain us like it used to before," Yang responded.

"I agree. I'm pretty bored myself, but the idea of watching Death Battle again sounds like a refreshing activity," Blake said.

"Okay. Sounds good. But only because it's been almost a whole year since we last saw it. I hope that dolt Boomstick keeps his thoughts to himself," Weiss shuddered.

"It's decided then! Let's watch whatever episode falls first, team!" Ruby beamed as she puts a disc on their team's disc player.

"Oh. Demon slayers huh? This is gonna be awesome," Yang said as she reads the episode's description.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: For some action heroes, it's not enough to just save the world.

Boomstick: They've gotta look good doing it!

"I couldn't agree more! Looks are important, even when fighting against the Grimm," exclaimed Yang cheerfully.

"Of course, leave it to Yang to obsess over such things as 'good looks' in battle," Weiss declared, with a serious tone.

"You're jealous that you aren't as stylish as me, ice princess!" Yang said, laughing.

"All right, you guys, knock it off," Blake said with a hint of annoyance.

Wiz: Dante, the Devil Hunter.

Boomstick: And Bayonetta, the Umbra Witch. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

"Cool! A 3d battle!" exclaimed Ruby.

Dante

(*Cues: Devils Never Cry - Devil May Cry 3*)

Wiz: Take a walk down Slum Avenue and you'll find all sorts of hangouts for the scum of the underworld. The Bullseye Bar, a random strip club, and even a run-down service shop called "Devil May Cry."

"Eww. No. Definitely not on my list of places I want to visit," Weiss said in a displeased way.

Boomstick: But the services they're selling aren't like washing your car or fixin' your plumbing. Oh no! Long as you got the cash, this shop specializes in delivering demonic beatdowns. Who's crazy enough to try and make a living this way you ask? His name is Dante.

"Ohhh. I'm liking this demon slayer! I'd like to get to know him better!" Yang announced. Ruby could only give her older, half-sister a questioning gaze.

(*Cues: Lock & Load - Devil May Cry*)

Wiz: From the very beginning, Dante's life was always unusual. Born from the unholy union of a human mother and demon father, Dante and his twin brother Vergil had their first supernatural encounter at the young age of eight.

Background:

Half demon, full awesome (Just how Yang likes it)

Mercenary, private investigator, and vigilante