34

6 Month Anniversary – The Day Before 

"I can't believe you have been together for 6 months already." 

"You and Jin have been together longer." 

"True but we weren't broken and jaded." As soon as he said it his eyes went wide and he looked up at me. "I'm sorry...I should have never said that." 

I giggled softly. "It's okay, it's true." 

"Still..." 

I wanted to change the topic, so I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Want to see his gift?" 

"Hell yeah!" 

THE DAY OF - NAMJOON POV

"You do realize that she is going to kill me for helping you do this, right?" 

"I think she'd miss you too much if she killed you." 

"Never doubt her rage." he said narrowing his eyes at me. 

"Please?" 

He sighed and walked towards the Jewler door, me following quietly after. When we were inside there was a gentleman there who smiled deeply at Jin. "Hello, Mr. Kim. Where is your sister?" 

"She is at home and doesn't know we are here." He replied looking over at me. 

I stepped forward and the guy whose nametag read 'Jinyoung' raise an eye brow at me. "We?" he asked. "I thought you were dating that Taehyung guy." 

"I am." He replied. "This is Tae's brother Namjoon. He's Noona's boyfriend." 

"Boyfriend?" he asked in a higher tone, I didn't care for. "I didn't know she had a boyfriend, Hell I didn't realize she was dating again."

"She's not." I replied. "She's mine."  I hoped that what I couldn't say with my words I could say with my eyes as I tried burning a hole between his eyebrows.

"Right." He replied, then smirked and looked at Jin. "What can I do for you?"

"I want to authorize a payment on her account." 

I watched Jinyoung's smirk fall as he nodded and turned to the computer. "I always like seeing you guys, but sometimes I forget what the purpose is for." He typed a few more things and then turned back to Jin. "How much of a payment do you want to make?" 

"Can you tell me what she still owes?"

He turned and looked at the balance opening his mouth to say it but stopped, looking over at me. "Would you like me to write it down?" he asked Jin.

"No, you can say it out loud." Jin replied leaning on the counter.

"On the ring, what's left is $5,689.52 and then on band is another $3,496.35 leaving a total of $9,185.87." He looked over to me then back at Jin. "I wish we would have put that bastards name on this...that way at least she could take him to small claims court."

"She wouldn't have done that anyway and you know it." Jin scoffed. 

"Wait, you know about...what happened?" I asked.

Jinyoung nodded. "I uh...I was the one who gave Jay the ring that day." 

He looked ashamed, swallowing thickly. "Dude, we've been over this. It wasn't your fault."  Jin said.

"I know." He replied. "So how much of a payment do you want to make?" 

Jin looked over at me making Jinyoung look at me too, eye brow raised. "I'd like to pay it off." I  answered.