Fifteen

Elena

October 31

October 31

Although it was my 22nd birthday, I really wasn't feeling it. Once Noel went home from the hospital I headed back out here to LA and I've been practically alone since Donovan is always at practice.

"Awe look at aunties big boy. His face stay bawled up"

"Looking just like his daddy" Noel responded as she put the camera back on her, eating a piece of mango

"It's pretty quiet on that end of the phone. Where Kemoni and Kentrell?"

Noel rolled her eyes "he took her at some ice cream or some shit. Talking bout a damn daddy daughter time. His ass been getting the run around between her and Nasir"

"Betcha it's a lot harder balancing two kids than one spoiled one"

"It really is. Especially since Kemoni is so spoiled. When she sees Nasir getting more attention than her she throws a fit and I told Kentrell it's his fault. And he still ain't making shit better"

"Kemoni is his babygirl. That ain't gone change. Just wait till Nasir gets a little older, watch how bad Kentrell gone have him spoiled" I told her as I walked from the mailbox and headed back up to our large 3 bedroom house

"Where you at?"

"Home"

"I wish I could've came out there for your birthday. Ion like you being alone like this. And ion like that he moved you out there just to be alone. Especially on your birthday"

"Well he gotta work" I shrugged as I walked back into the house "he said he'll make it up to me for missing today anyways"

"He better do a lotta making up too"

I walked into our kitchen and propped my phone up on the counter while I opened up the mail

"I gotta run to the shop anyways to see how it's looking out there. They finishing the last little bit of touch ups in the store and putting out the clothes then I can get ready for the grand opening"

"You need to let me know when that's happening so I can head out there. Hopefully this baby weight will be gone so I can look snatched when I come out there"

"It'll be in December. Cause January I gotta finish planning this lil wedding" I sighed

"Oh y'all still gone do it?"

"Yeah. I know I was having second thoughts but now, it's like I trust him and he ain't gave me a reason not to"

"Wellllll... I support any decision you make. But just make sure you making the right one"

"I think I am" I responded as Nasir started to cry so she reached over and picked him up

"What's wrong with Auntie's baby"