....Going Crazy....

SANA

The next morning I woke up. To my surprise Jeongyeon wasn't next to me.

I walked out to the kitchen and found her deep into cleaning the floor. "Watch your step"

I nearly stepped on a big piece. She walked over and carried me on her shoulders. I hit her back as she tickled my feet. "Let me go!"

"Nope." She smiled at me and pranced around with me on top of her. "Jeongyeon!"

"Nope"

"Let me down or I'll hit your head" she ran to the couch and plopped me down. My arms were around her neck and are faces were just inches apart. "Ugh you drive me crazy Sana"

"I bet I do. Now get back to cleaning"

"Nayeon is coming over soon."

"Oh. Well you two seem better. You two were always so cute together."

"I'm not cute."    "Yes you are!" I walked over to her.

"I don't like the cute style. It's stupid" she leaned in. "But you are the cute style jeong"

"No. You are. Your so cute.." what was I doing. She leaned in and kissed me. She pinned me to the wall and smiled in her cute addictive way. I wasn't supposed to be getting close to her.

"Sana.." her lips attacked me again and my fingers went through her hair. I ached with guilt.

"I..I thought we weren't going to do this again"

"Fuck, your right. I'm stopping." She pulled away but was still in a tempting range.

"I need to go."    

"Are you sure? I mean you can stay if you want"

"I need to see Jihyo. I'm going to have to tell her about what we did"

"I understand. Just don't ignore me...I want to be your friend"

"Of course we'll be friends. Only if you admit your cute!" I played with her cheeks.
"Ok I'm cute, but not as cute as you."

"Ah Stop! I'm feeling guilty as hell. Goodbye"

"Bye Baby"

"Only Jihyo calls me that"

"Ok then bye Babe" I laughed as Jeongyeon embarrassedly went back to cleaning.
————

JIHYO

The tv was loud as I sat down with a bottle of whiskey and Mina next to me. I invited her over to get my mind off of things. She usual helped me with certain things so having her around was good.

"So you said she's with Jeongyeon"

"Yeah. I saw lipstick on her neck. That fucking bitch!"

"Hey. It's fine. She probably just wanted to get her mind off of things" fuck that.

"By fucking Jeongyeon?!" I couldn't bare to think of her enjoying another girl.

"You've done much worse so stop and focus on getting her back" I rolled my eyes and downed the glass of whiskey in my hand.

"Watch her leave me for a drunk. Fuck that shit Mina. I've risked everything for her. I changed everything for her!"

"Be quite she'll be back"

"Yeah right" A knock at the door made my heart sink. She really did come back.

"Go get her" Mina pushed me forward but I kept in my place.

"Come in" the door opened and her little head popped inside.

"H..hi" Mina stood up and walked out the door leaving me and Sana all alone in are awkward silence. "Ji.."         

"I see you had fun" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't fucking roll your eyes!  You Fucking cheated on me Sana!" She stood there in silence.

"You wanted to use me.."  

"No. NO! What don't you get! Your my first and only love!"

"I've told you everything Sana...I don't know what else you want from me. Your making me go crazy! Fuck Sana. Just give me a little. My past was and is still difficult to talk about. I fucked up and I'm telling you I did so what do you want!"

"I'm sorry.."

"Fuck off. I could have you on the ground right now...but see I'm not like that to you Sana because, YOU! You taught me how to love."

"Just go to your little fucking drunk! Tell her to go to rehab she fucking needs it."

With that I walked out of the room and slammed my door shut. She never thought shit over. instead she was playing girlfriend with someone else.

"FUCK!" I screamed and screamed until I lost my voice. I was going crazy.