3: Seek and You will Find

"Hyung, aren't you tired?" Jungkook asked me as we all eat dinner.

"Ya! We're in front of food but you're still on your iPad," Jin hyung shouted.

"I'm in the middle of writing a song. I can't let go of my thoughts."

The morning will come again, because no darkness, no season can last forever.

Those words still replaying on my mind.

Along with the words Jophiel, and Sophie.

"Maybe I should go with you to the library too, you get a lot of inspiration there," Namjoon suggested and winked at me.

What does he mean by that?

"Ahh no. I go there for peace. If you go with me then it won't be peaceful anymore."

He shoot glares at me and I just laughed at him together with the others.

-

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jhope asked me. We're on a break and he probably noticed that I'm looking at my watch from time to time.

It's already 4 in the afternoon and we're still in the dance studio practicing.

It's not surprising though because sometimes we stay late up until midnight just to practice. But we danced this routine too many times, I can even dance to it blind-folded.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I answered.

No. I'm not fine.

I need to see Sophie.

I don't know why but I really want to.

"Uhmm.. Hobi?"

He looked at me with one eyebrow up.

"It seems that we already perfected the dance... so I'm wondering..." Jhope is the one supervising us today, and he doesn't go easy especially on practicing our choreography.

"He's wondering if he could go to the library now," Jimin grinned beside me as if he read my mind.

"Hyung, tell us. Are you seeing someone there?" Taehyung grinned on my other side.

Right. I'm sandwiched by these two idiots.

"Maybe she's seeing the old librarian lady," Jin hyung laughed - his windshield laugh.

As if it's a funny joke?

Jhope got up from the floor where all of us are sitting. "Okay, okay. I think we can go now."

Jungkook raised his fist up in the air, "Yes! I can play games now!"

I immediately got up too, "Okay, I need to go to the-"

"Library!" They cut me off and shouted in unison.

-

It's almost 5pm when I arrived in the library. I took a quick shower before going because my shirt was full of sweat after the practice.

My eyes immediately scanned around, looking for its favorite one.

I hope she's still here, because she usually leave after sunset.