Author's Note

Hello readers !

The second story in "The Gentleman Series" is finally here!!!

After a year of delay, this story is finally published on wattpad for the first time. I am so excited

which will feature three different starter stories which consist of :

1. The Possessive Gentleman

2. The Devoted Gentleman

3. The Seductive Gentleman (Coming Soon)

This story is actually my favorite among the three plot wise simply because it is inspired by something that is so close to me, it will be more complex with a lot of characters and characters development, and it may be a bit confusing in the beginning, but I promise you will understand everything as we progress.

Before you start, here are a few disclaimers as per usual

This story is completely fictional, any similarities to real life characters or events are completely fictional.

The stories in the series are all original stories which I have been working on for the past year, I have never and will never copy anyone's idea. I have dealt with people plagiarizing my story in the past and I know how horrible it feels, thus, I would never do it to anyone else. All lines and plot in this stories are completely my own.

Copyright belongs to me and please do not publish, translate or distribute this anywhere else without permission. If you stumble upon my story anywhere else outside wattpad without my confirmation, it's unofficial and could be illegal, please be aware of it.

Vote, comments and constructive criticism are highly appreciated but please remain POLITE as i would like positivity only on my account and stories.

Any comments that consist bullying, sexism, or racism essence will be deleted / blocked.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story!

Love,

Valencia