28th Page: Meeting the Princess

Kikka, Magic Knight's HQ

To say the Magic Knights HQ was a beautiful place wouldn't exactly be an exaggeration. Decorations were seen no matter where on looked, giving off a feeling of regal stature.

"Woah, this place looks amazing..." Alice breathed out in awe, the current moonlight from the outside only magnifying the overall look of the place.

"Yeah, I didn't expect this..." Noelle hummed in agreement, her eyes curiously tracing over the rooms the three walked over.

(Y/N) simply smiled as he hear this, but he didn't comment on the situation. He wasn't really too surprised, this was the universal Magic Knights HQ.

"Mmm...we're almost there." (Y/N) gave the heads up, causing Alice and Noelle to look at the boy curiously.

"By the way, who is it that we're meeting? You never really told us..." Alice inquired, placing a hand under her chin in thought.

"Ehh...would you believe me if I said I don't know? Julius just kind of said someone wanted to meet with me. All I really know is where this person is currently and that it's a girl." (Y/N) shrugged, making the two girls behind him sweatdrop.

"Well...I guess we're all in for a surprise then." Noelle sighed, though a small smile formed on her lips afterwards as the group stepped through an arch, entering what seemed to be an outside zone of the HQ.

Ferns and all kinds of plants were placed around, blending in with the regal style of the facility alongside the golden-white walls, giving the feeling of a controlled outside garden.

"Erm, (Y/N)?" Noelle suddenly grabbed (Y/N)'s sleeve, causing the group to stop as (Y/N) glanced back at her, a curious look in his (e/c) colored eyes.

"What is it? Getting scared now?" (Y/N) teased lightly, only for Noelle to pout slightly.

"No, can you go on without us? I need to talk to Alice about something..." At this, Alice looked curious, and (Y/N) nodded nonchalantly, continuing to walk deeper into the garden.

"Wonder what that was about." (Y/N) thought to himself, but ended up shrugging. He'd never be able to understand girls.

"Speaking of, I think I found the girl in question..." (Y/N) stopped, seeing a small pavilion a distance away, a platinum-blonde haired girl sitting there while seemingly reading a book, a table before her with some more seats.

Slowly approaching the pavilion, (Y/N) was careful not to alert the girl.

Pft- Yeah right.

"Yo." (Y/N) greeted as he walked up, drawing the girls' attention as she closed her book, gasping in surprise slightly.

"You've arrived. Welcome." The girl greeted as she motioned (Y/N) over to one of the seats, (Y/N) nodding as he walked over, seeing various delicacies on top of the table. Nothing serious, just some snacks.

"Would you like some tea?" The girl asked suddenly, causing (Y/N) to shrug his shoulders, nodding as the girl hummed slightly.

"I was told you wanted to meet me. Or at least, someone in this area did. Assuming that's you, may I know your name...?" (Y/N) got straight to the point, the platinum-blonde haired girl placing down a cup of tea in front of (Y/N).