11-Food Is Always Good

They were all left speechless and shocked.

"Master-" Jungkook burst into a cry and hugged me tightly. But not as if I needed it, but as if he needed it. And I knew he needed it really badly. Especially after my speech.

"Do you understand?" I then softened my voice, but kept it firm, and not apologizing. They all nodded their heads and looked to the ground with saddness.

"I don't want to be this mean to you boys, but I'm the Master of this house." I explained as Jungkook was crying on my shoulder. Taehyung soon joined him. "It means I am the alpha. The leader of this house. That I set the rules and boundaries."

"Actually it means that when we're in bed yo-" Yoongi started to explain and then got cut off by Jin.

"Yah!" He covered Jungkook's bunny ears, as Taehyung got the hint and covered Jimin's too as Jimin covered Taehyung's. "There are kids and a in the room!"

"Oh, shit sorry. Well you're blocking their hearing, right?" Yoongi turned to Taehyung, "Can you hear me?"

"No." Taehyung replied.

"See?" Yoongi said and was about to continue his lecture, "So it starts when we mate-"

"No!" I yelped.

"What's with him and mating?" Hoseok asked Namjoon, who just shrugged as a response.

"I want to mate with Master!" Yoongi defended himself, "And don't you tell me that you don't want it as much as I do. You're just as obsessed as I am."

"That is true... But!" Namjoon took Taehyung's and Jimin's hands off of each other's ears, "We are patient. We want Master to want us to mate with her."

"Which I don't!" I had the urge to mention.

"Not yet!" Jungkook piped up with a soft bunny smile.

"Guys, come on!" I whined and walked to the kitchen, "I'm hungry. Aren't you?"

They all answered with growling stumachs.

"You go and set the table," I wave them off, "Jin and I will make you some good food."

"Wait Master!" Namjoon called to me a second before I entered the kitchen door.

"Yes, Joonie?" I turn to face him. His face reddened. "What is it?"

"I'm sorry about before... But..." He scratched the back of his neck, "We don't like it when you hang out with other males. Even when they don't want to mate with you. The scent is too overwhelming to us... I hope you understand why we acted like this."

"I do understand, Joonie." I scratched the back of his ears. He immediately shut his eyes as they roll into the back of his head in pleasure. His mouth hung open and his fangs shown. He was completely under my control. "And actually, if it would mean anything, I would try to avoid physical contact with other males for you guys."

"Thank you." He engulfed me in into a hug, "It means a lot."

"Your welcome. I'm happy if your happy." I hugged him back. He nuzzled himself into my neck and started rubbing his head on it.

"Namjoon?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you scenting me?"

He froze in his place and drew back.

"How did you know that?"

I booped his nose, "I think the word you're looking for is 'sorry'."

"I'm sorry..." He lowered his head.

"Hey, hey," I cupped his face and he reddened again. "It's ok. Just next time ask for permission. It's also very polite and increases the chances of someone to give you what you want." I smirked at him and winked, "now I must go and cook you hungry animals some food."

"Food is always good." He smiles.

"Oh cheesus, I'm giving you guys such a bad influence," I giggled.

"The table is ready, Master." Hoseok popped out of nowhere.

"Alright, please go and fetch Jin for me." I ruffled Hoseok's hair, and he started to take out his wings in joy. His face was beaming with happiness and I could have sworn he almost looked like a cute little sunshine. He seemed so proud of himself and so pleased that I'm patting his head. I didn't want to stop and I could look at his cute blushed smile forever.

"I'm already in the kitchen." Jin yells over to me, "I got everything covered, but can you make the salad?"