six - the spy

"Wait a sec

"Wait a sec. How big?" Steve looked at Dustin slightly but kept his main focus on the road.

Dustin peered at the older teen and raised his hand gesturing his hand," First it was like that" Then he lifted his other arm," Now he's like this"

Steve sighed," I swear to God, man, It's just some little lizard, okay?"

"It's not a lizard"

"How do you know?" Steve waved his hand," How do I know?"

"How do you know it's not just a lizard?!" Steve raised his voice

"Because his face opened up and he ate my cat" Dustin responded frustrated. Steve didn't bother to argue anymore not having a logical explanation to anyways after hearing that statement.

The rest of the ride was silent, with just a few songs playing until Steve pulled up to the Henderson Residence.

━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━

Imogen had ended up sleeping over at the Sinclair residence since Mrs Sinclair ended up inviting her over for dinner, and making her sleep in their guest room since it was late. It was something she had done before in each of the boys' houses since their parents trusted her for usually keeping an eye on them.

"I knew it!" Lucas shouted the moment he opened his sister's room, striding in annoyed at Erica having his action figure.

"Hey! They're in love!" she whined

Imogen had just stepped out of the guest room that was just across from Erica's bedroom watching the scene before her tiredly.

"No, actually, they're not" Lucas retorted," They don't even exist on the same planet"

"Aren't you too old to be playing with toys?" Erica had sassed him making Lucas silent for a moment not being able to have a good argument about those words.

"That...that's not the point. The point is to stay out of my room" He waved his hand.

Imogen just leaned on the guest door at the bickering siblings. She never had fought with her brother, like how Nancy and Mike always did, Erica and Lucas and rarely Jonathan with Will.

She had always gotten along with him from the start and they did have a few disagreements, but ever since their parents divorced, there had been no arguments between them.

Lucas greeted Imogen Good morning when he saw her and was about to walk away, "Then tell your little nerdy friend to shut his mouth" Erica announced

"What are you talking about?" Lucas stepped back and turned to her.

"Code red, Lucas. Code red. Code red" Erica mocked making both Imogen and Lucas share a look and shudder at the thought of missing a code red alert," Bunch of nerds"