Answer?

Feelings are weird. They make you think too much. They can make you not sleep. I know that because I didn't sleep that night.
I kept thinking about what Hoseok had said to me.
Then he just sent me off into another room? I'm always sleeping next to him! What the hell is going on with me!?
Maybe I'm on my period? No no that can't be it....ugh!!
___
That morning I was really grumpy because I didn't sleep much and I was really tired.
So I was a little bit of a bitch.
Oh and also....I actually am on my period...I saw it on my phone calendar.
So I was in a extra bad mood.
As we were having breakfast, I felt so annoyed and pissed off. I didn't hear Jungkook ask me something.
"Alina! Do you want juice?" He asked for about the 3rd time.
"DId I FUcKIng ASk!?!?" I said getting mad.
He was taken back by my sudden attitude change.
"N-no...Sorry noona Alina..." He said looking down.
Aww now I felt bad.
"Jungkook, I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to yell at you. I just think I need to go home right now. But I'll catch up with y'all later."
I then grabbed my bag and left out the door.
Yes the girls were still there, mostly because they are all really good friends with the guys.
__
As soon as I got into my house I threw myself on my couch.
I just needed to relax.
Ok, first problem. Hoseok. He is so sweet and kind, he cares about me and watches out for me. When I'm with him I feel loved and cared for.
However, my being with him can get him hurt. I know that being with him because it makes me happy is selfish. I can't do that.
But, he also wants to be with me. He actually likes me.
This is giving me a headache!!
"UIUGGHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHH" I yelled in frustration.
"Why is this so hard!!?" I said putting my hands on my head like it's a hard math problem.
I heard knocking come from the door.
"Go away!" I yelled through the door.
"No" then they kept knocking.
"The doors open..." I said back.
When the door opened Hoseok came in and laid down next to me on the couch as he pulled me into his hug.
"I know...I know...let's just relax for right now" he said playing with little strands of my hair.
This is making me insane, why is he so nice to me? He cares, he really cares.
"Hoseok?" I said not believing what I'm about to say,
"Yes?"
"My answer...yes..." then after that I felt my eyes get heavy and me falling into a deep sleep.
____
Hoseok pov
She said yes....SHE SAID YES!!!! Oh gosh...hehe, I have a girlfriend!! And I promise to take care of my love.
_____

Hope y'all have liked this chapter. I know I haven't. Until next time ARMYS. I 💜y'all.