Hate

"Holy shit."

"What are you doing?! Put your shirt on!" I looked away as he chucked. "Why would I?" His hands traveled up my shirt making me moan. "Isn't this what you wanted." "W-what no." Jungkook brought his face to my chest, licking his way down to my crotch. "S-stop I didn't come for thi-is." "You're body is saying otherwise. Wake up Tae." "What?" He stared to palm me through my pants as I hissed.

"You're so naughty Tae. You want this don't you?" "N-no." "Do you want me to believe you when you're dressed like that?" "W-what?!" I glanced down to see myself in lacy lingerie, thigh-high socks and fluffy bondage. "Don't worry baby, the night is still young." I let out a whimper before waking up.

"Hey there, Tae." I jolted backward falling on my butt as he laughed. I blushed in embarrassment before being lifted up into his strong embrace. "W-why were you sleeping on the bed with me?!" He laid me down on the soft bed once again, looming over me as I frowned. "The couch was a bad idea and it got cold. But my real question is, what were you dreaming about, may I know?" "N-nothing!"

I flushed red as he pulled me towards him, my face buried into his chest as he chuckled. "Is that so, because I heard quite a few things coming from that not so innocent mouth of yours." My jaw dropped as many thoughts ran through my mind. "W-what?! Like what?!" He made a pensive face before smirking. "Just you know the usual.."

He made a squeaky girly voice before opening his mouth again. "Ohh!~ Fuck! A-aahh!~ Daddy more!~" I punched him in the chest before hiding my face. Being the tease he is, he didn't stop at just that. He let out a whiny moan before bursting into laughter. "You're a jerk!" "You asked for the truth sweet cheeks." I pouted before sitting up from the bed.

"I'm leaving!" His strong grip pulled me back to the bed and into his embrace. "No, you're not." "Let me go!" "Nah." He buried his face into my neck turning my face red when I felt him plant his lips next to my sweet spot. "J-jungkook stop." I kept resisting him as he kept nibbling with his funny bunny teeth. "Jungkook-ah." He pulled away as I stared at him astonished.

"Not enough." He mumbled before taking my face into his hands, bringing us into a gentle kiss. It wasn't as aggressive as I thought it was and he pulled away, touching my bottom lip with his thumb. "You know, back then and even now, that face you're making now it's driving me nuts." I watched his face flush slightly before disappearing into my neck once more. "Ju-Kook, s-stop." I shivered in delight as his breath tickled my ear.

"I thought it was the alcohol but it seems like you really do have sensitive ears." He purred as I gasped. "W-what?" He kissed me again, with me being oblivious to the hand crawling up my chest and rubbing against it making me grind against his gloriously thick thigh. "S-stop it." "You said you liked being touched here." "When? Look if you keep touching me I'm going to leave." "Don't" He whispered huskily in my ear, sending more shivers down my spine. "You told me you loved to be touched here, 3 years ago."

."I darted my eyes away from his dirty face, occasionally glancing at his pink lips. "I don't remember." "I'll help you out, baby." He kissed my cheek as I tensed up again. "Stop with the pet names!" "You know the questions you asked earlier, you asked them before. Back at the freshman retreat." I frowned.

"Why do you bring that up? I know you did all of those things to innocent little me." He chucked and I swear if that wasn't hot enough then I'd be lying. "Correction, you did. Your drunk little mouth did, buddy." He poked my upper lip with his finger as I tried to bite his finger.

"Liar." "Nope, you kissed me first." "Stop making things up just because I can't remember!" I watched him run his hand through his hair before sighing. "Why don't you believe me? It's because of you and your irresistible lips that I'm like this!" I cleared my throat as he leaned in closer. "So make yourself responsible." "What! This isn't my problem and that's all a lie!" "Want to see for yourself?" He pulled me up and we were teleported back to the freshman retreat.

At the retreat:

"Hey Jungkook lets rest I'm getting tired." I watched memory tae slurr out with a bubbly laugh as Jungkook helped me walk out the door. "Thank you Kook. I'm sitting down now, me tired." I turned around to see Jungkook laughing at this as I glared. "This means nothing yet." I murmured. "Kook can you smell my breath real quick? No homo though, haha." Drunken me slouched up against the tree and watched Jungkook carefully lean in just to see my drunk ass smooch him on the lips.

"HOLY SHIT!" I threw myself back in surprise as both of our past selves were making out under the moonlight. "Now will you believe me Tae? Tae?" I was too busy thinking about what I watched to not notice the tears falling down my face or the fact that Jungkook made the memory disappear or the fact that I was cuddled against his buff ass chest. Jesus, why can't I accept the fact that maybe I am a little gay for Kook.

I kept crying as I glanced at him then I turned red. "I-i'm sorry I caused you confusion but I really did not remember this." He smiled at me sadly but kissed my forehead. Please, please kiss me Kook. I internally begged as I dried up my tears. He sat me down on his bed and turned a desk lamp on. "Would you ever consider dating me Taehyung?" I loved the way he pronounced my name, Taehyung. Ah so soft and sweet. "Tae?" "Y-yeah? I'm sorry I blanked out."

"I asked you if you would've considered dating me now after knowing who I really am?" He glanced at me briefly before looking down at his hands. I took a deep breath before laying down next to him. "I don't know, I'm scared actually." Jungkook tensed as I froze. What the fuck Tae! Hobi is going to shit bricks once he finds out! "Would you give us a chance Taehyung?" He grabbed my hand so delicately before place his soft lips and pleaded to me with those soft brown eyes of his. "I-I." Don't fuck this up Tae!

Author's Note:

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I was on a long hiatus but I hope to be back and writing again soon. I'm sorry I took forever to update so I made this chapter a bit longer and well stuff happens and I'm so glad to say that I'm finally off my meds and I got approved but a lot of things got in my way and life is getting more challenging but a lot of new people joined my tiny life and I'm glad to have ended my abusive relationship. Thank you all for reading this far and I'll see you in the next chapter! <3333