What are you?

•••••••••••*•••••••••••

"Young miss~ it's time to get up now."

*groan*

"Come on now, your breakfast is ready!"

I don't want to get up just yet..

" five more minutes.."

"YOUNG MISS!! A proper lady does not over sleep!"

"Huh a proper wha-ahhhhh,What are you doing!"

Why is she dragging me! Noooo! Stop!Let me stay with my bed!

"STOP!!!!"

                             ~~~~~*~~~~~

The  birds are tweeting, the breeze is soothing,the light from the sun is making the leaves on the tree glisten. It's such a beautiful morning....that I wanted to spend asleep!!!ugh curse being a proper lady!

....

It's been 4 months till I woke up in the game,and during those four months I have gotten used to living as Raelyne...but waking up early is something I'll never get used to! There's no point in-
*clears throat* I'm sorry...

Anyways,during those 4 months I have learnt a great deal of information.

for example, I have learnt that there is some kind of tension between this kingdom and a  neighbouring kingdom (Dayphelia and Oasist ) they are separated by a thick forest ( void forest) but no one is allowed to enter I'm not sure why but I am assuming maybe it's because of the dangers that might lurk there or because people may get lost in there easily but back on topic, as of now no threats have been made from either kingdoms so that's showing neither countries want any war, hopefully we should be safe for  the time being.

Other than that I have learnt that the king is sick,this is something only known by royals and if it were to get out that the king was going to die soon, the general public wouldn't take it so well as the crown prince is technically still a kid, and with the kingdom so vulnerable the other kingdoms might take it as a chance to attack, with all the precious items here like the dragons eye, Dayphelia is a wanted target.

Neither kingdoms have acted upon this so far which is a good thing, as it shows that something troubling may be happening in both kingdoms.

This however was never mentioned before in the game..maybe its because it wasn't essential to the plot....

" Young miss ! Breakfast is ready!"

"Ah I'm coming!"

...

Honestly, my day to day life isn't that interesting, other than etiquette lessons there's nothing much going on but I should still savour these peaceful moments for as long as I can because after the heroine shows up who knows what will happen!

...

For some reason etiquette is really important in this world .. from the way you walk to the way you hold you tea cup, in my opinion it's just a nuisance to do all these things but just because they're a nuisance doesn't mean I don't have to do it. Ugh Why do they force me to do things I don't wanna do?

My etiquette teacher will be coming soon , but before than I was allowed time to walk around the garden a bit!

Wow! The garden is huge. You could fit ten stadiums in here and this is only the duke's garden..I wonder what the royal garden looks like.

I start to make my way to the east part of the garden...

All the trees are silver in this section..that's weird I've never seen silver trees before... huh is that a tail.huh..boo!!!

" ahhhh! It jumped on me! I'm sorry, I'm sorry for scaring you...mmm...what are you though?"

I take the fluffy thing on me off and I see...a Fox? A baby one.....Awwwwwww! It's so cute let me cuddle it!

" ow!"
It scratched me

" hey, I said I was sorry why are you scratching me for?"

" miss !! You etiquette teacher is here~"

"I'm coming !!"

Why now? hmph! I cant just leave it..

...

"wait for me here ok! I'll be back don't go anywhere!"

Does it even understand what I'm saying?
It's an animal and I doubt it will listen to me after I scared it.

I place the fox down and begin to make my way to the mansion..while looking back every now and again to make sure it hasn't gone away!

Sometimes i wish I didn't have to take etiquette lessons, for more reasons than one!

I don't know if anyone could tell but I have changed my writing style just a bit.
I do hope it's easier to understand and if you guys have any suggestions for upcoming events please do comment. :)

(Chapter 5 will be coming soon)